Until John Spanos is Gone, Nothing Will Ever Change - Locked By Fleet - John LIstened

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rugger05
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Until John Spanos is Gone, Nothing Will Ever Change - Locked By Fleet - John LIstened

People talk about firing, Lombardi, Staley, TT yada yada yada. While I think they all deserve to be gone all of us know that until Jonnie stops playing "NFL front office man" nothing is ever going to change. No one who has any brains will come into this front office with that dipshit being tied around their ankle. I don't care how good Herbie is or anybody else. That "fella" needs to be relegated to selling tickets. Sadly as Charger fans we know he isn't going anywhere.........
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
    People talk about firing, Lombardi, Staley, TT yada yada yada. While I think they all deserve to be gone all of us know that until little Jonnie stops playing "NFL front office man" nothing is ever going to change. No one who has any brains will come into this front office with that dipshit being tied around their ankle. I don't care how good Herbie is or anybody else. That little midget needs to be relegated to selling tickets. Sadly as Charger fans we know he isn't going anywhere.........
    I'm not defending John Spanos, but calling him a "little midget" in a derogatory way is very uncool. You should know better.

Comment

• Rugger05
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I'm not defending John Spanos, but calling him a "little midget" in a derogatory way is very uncool. You should know better.
      Very true. Took out "midget" and used "fella"

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

Lil Johnny nepotism is a prep school hand me down baby back bitch.He and his sorry ass family are a cancer to this team and us long suffering fans.Screw him and his whole ilk.

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
          JH needs JH
          • Dec 2021
          • SW FL
          • Send PM

The Spanos family... Screwing the Chargers since 1984

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Send PM

Again, I am not defending John Spanos and I have long held the opinion he is not qualified to hold the position he has. But referring to him as small or little or undersized, as if that makes him lame, is derogatory and uncalled for. His size has no bearing on his qualifications, or lack thereof. It's extremely offensive.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
              Again, I am not defending John Spanos and I have long held the opinion he is not qualified to hold the position he has. But referring to him as small or little or undersized, as if that makes him lame, is derogatory and uncalled for. His size has no bearing on his qualifications, or lack thereof. It's extremely offensive.
              Let's just stick to John Boy. And he is Lame lol.
              They just need to pay and hire a real HC like Payton, however......it seems to be working for others with a young HC. We are just cursed.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Let's just stick to John Boy. And he is Lame lol.
                They just need to pay and hire a real HC like Payton, however......it seems to be working for others with a young HC. We are just cursed.
                I have a friend who is a former colleague who is a little person. He is extremely competent and well respected in his profession. But he has had to work hard to overcome the stigma of dwarfism to get where he is. I get defensive when people use a person's size in a derogatory way, is if their size has a bearing on their competence. For little people, it's a form of racism - to be discriminated against or disrespected just because they are different.

Comment

• Air Coryell
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2021
                  • Carlsbad, CA
                  • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                  • Send PM

Spanos = NFL clown show. LA chargers will never build a fan base.

San Diego Chargers had an exciting history in a great town. Great memories of Lance, Hadl, Dan, JJ, Kellen, Charlie, Fred, Louieeee, LT, Lights-out, Junior.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

Screenshot_20221023-210120_Facebook.jpg

Comment

• Air Coryell
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2021
                      • Carlsbad, CA
                      • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                      • Send PM

It starts with Dean. Without Dean, their would be no John. Papa Spanos made sandwiches for migrant workers in the central valley. None of the kids have achieved anything on their own or know football, It would be like expecting the owner of your local Subway sandwich shop to be qualified to run an NFL team.

Comment

• Air Coryell
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2021
                        • Carlsbad, CA
                        • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                        • Send PM

What NFL team runs away from home to play in a soccer stadium with 90% other teams fans. Then can only rent from the Rams.

Spanos gave us Charger fans the FINGER just in hopes of increasing the value of the franchise; for personal gain.

We are fools to continue to hope for a championship season with this ownership.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍