Chargers @ Falcons Pre Game Thread (Week 9)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

They did lose to the Pats last year after the bye. The score was 27-24. From what I remember the Chargers faded in the 4th. I could be wrong though.
    Well have no fear, because the Chargers OWN the 4th this year
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Awww fuck it. I’m getting back on the happy wagon. LFG Bolts, lets go eat some birds! Im traveling Sunday but I think the flight is late so I’ll get to see the game.

want to talk about Chargering, go watch the SDSU Fresno game, fucking brutal heartbreak for this kids from the mesa who are finally starting to play decent ball. Just brutal.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

t will be a tough game. Atlanta is a top rushing team and the Chargers are having trouble scoring against anyone other than Cleveland.

It could get ugly.
        this..... and Chargers offense keeps getting more and more conservative and lower scoring every week..... hand off to Ekler or dump off to Ekler..... defenses are catching on...not hard....lol

and worse is the Chargers defense which cannot stop the run or the pass..... we rarely force a punt.... most punts by ur opponents are caused by drops or errant throws to guys who were wide open....

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Chargers have NEVER played well (or won) after a bye and were not playing well in any game prior to the bye..... if chargers had a good coaching staff we would be improving not regressing every week..... we dont..... we need an old school tough kick ass coach..... not a soft easy going one who always says nice things.....

Comment

• Critty
            Dominate the Day.
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
            Another game we should win because we're more talented, injuries not withstanding.
            60/40?
            Charges have the better starting QB and RB.
            Falcons better WR, TE, Oline. Chargers are a bit more talent defense but not by much.
            Game is in Atlanta.
            If I'm Falcons then I keep eyes on Ekeler and Everett and make someone else beat me.
            :smoking:
            Who has it better than us?

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Arthur Smith was the Titans OC. He’s a running coach. He’s seen the film. We have issues containing runners on the edge. He’ll be looking for that all day. Mariota can still run too. Will be a good test to see if the Chargers have fixed what’s ailed then all season

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

funny how plenty of peoples here are praising Tomlin and his 2-6 Steelers, and.... our die hard is sittin' @4-3.... Not For Long,
                RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

I’d like to see Derwin play closer to the line of scrimmage in this game. He could spy Mariota and help out more on the run d. We don’t need 2 high safeties against the falcons

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                    I’d like to see Derwin play closer to the line of scrimmage in this game. He could spy Mariota and help out more on the run d. We don’t need 2 high safeties against the falcons
                    prefer Van Noy in that role, as thinkin' Derwin closer to the LOS leaves him more susceptible to injury ??

would also like to see some Troy Reeder in on some run D.
                    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
                      Chargers have NEVER played well (or won) after a bye
                      in 2020 we beat the Jaguars by 10 after our bye.

Comment

• foreigner
                        Tom Telesco is gone
                        • Sep 2013
                        • Send PM

I'm a Gen X dude.... these millenials are making me sick... inconsistent MFs.... the league has to evolve and make the roster bigger... these freaking millenials dont show up to work every day like they are supposed to...

Comment

• foreigner
                          Tom Telesco is gone
                          • Sep 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                          funny how plenty of peoples here are praising Tomlin and his 2-6 Steelers, and.... our die hard is sittin' @4-3.... Not For Long,
                          49ers at 5 in NFL Power Rankings... with a 4-4 record....

Comment

Working...
                          X