Chargers at 49ers Pregame Discussion (Week 10)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuiteFrankly
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2022
    • Send PM

SF is a physical team especially on defense. Herbert will be under xtreme pressure and our lousy running game will make it more so. I see Herbert having to throw short passes, one of which will bounce off someones pads or something and get intercepted as he throws too hard.

Is it possible the Bolts will have one of those games where they just surprise us all and actually be able to run the ball etc? Possibly but I don't think so against this defense.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by kgbpasha View Post
      After the Bolts win this, I surely hope all the doom and gloom/naysayers STFU for at least a week.
      (But I know they won't because we didn't win by 100 points)

#BOLTUP
      Not a chance. Not one, single chance of that.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

No kidding...if we beat the Niners, all of the sudden their 4-4 record will make sense...smh
        when we win, it will only be because the Niners are a mediocre team ravaged by injury. A week’s history of 30-0 blowout predictions, 300 yards rush against, and total humiliating domination will be rewritten before the next GDT opens. Wikipowderblues …
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QuiteFrankly View Post
          SF is a physical team especially on defense. Herbert will be under xtreme pressure and our lousy running game will make it more so. I see Herbert having to throw short passes, one of which will bounce off someones pads or something and get intercepted as he throws too hard.

Is it possible the Bolts will have one of those games where they just surprise us all and actually be able to run the ball etc? Possibly but I don't think so against this defense.
          there won't be any extreme pressure coming @Herbie from anywhere other than the Storm/Sarell stop gap @RT.... between Jamaree, Feiler, Linsley and Zion, think J Herbo is in pretty good hands, all things considered.

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• electricgold
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2020
            • Send PM

Welp this is the game where we are going to lose and have no chance because both our starting WR's are out again, coupled with everyone is crowing the 4-4 9ers mighty with the power WR and RB they have added and we are about to see a firework show from them tonight against us and our pitiful D. Next week on the board here all the nay sayers will be in full effect writing off the Chargers because of their HC and OC, and because we can't stop the big plays and runs and we don't seem to be able to score 30 points a game anymore.

We'll see.

Comment

• Riverwalk
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2021
              • Send PM

Brady averaging 2.4 seconds per throw. FASTEST in NFL. Herbert needs to this to elevate his game. Maybe 1.4 seconds versus SF.

Comment

• electricgold
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
                Brady averaging 2.4 seconds per throw. FASTEST in NFL. Herbert needs to this to elevate his game. Maybe 1.4 seconds versus SF.
                I believe maybe running the offense we do with our OC fast throws are the main goal. The problem is people want to see the deep game and that isn't what you display when you are running this sort of O so much.
                The first play from scrimmage last week against Atlanta was a pass play for 1 yard. A pass play for 1 yard, which led to a 3 and out? I don't know if this is going to work long term. It might.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Where's the GDT?
                  LFGTPB!
                  Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                    there won't be any extreme pressure coming @Herbie from anywhere other than the Storm/Sarell stop gap @RT.... between Jamaree, Feiler, Linsley and Zion, think J Herbo is in pretty good hands, all things considered.
                    I forgot they activated Sarell...I hope he gets the start. We may have to figure RT a weak spot this week if Pipkins can't go, but it will be that way with Storm or Sarell, unless Sarell surprises...but the silver lining we can get out of this situation, win or lose, is get a good look at Sarell, and see if we have another piece for this line, be it future starter or backup swing tackle...
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

It appears that many here will not be watching the game as according to them.....we have already lost........

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        Where's the GDT?
                        LFGTPB!
                        I won't stop anyone from starting the GDT, but we have hours to go. It would be nice though that the streak continues with the GDT starter from a win. I flagged your post so that it emails Fleet.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Who’s gonna step up and surprise us tonight?

Comment

Working...
                          X