• Show
Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

I knew the Raiders were going to claim him.

Comment

• Riverwalk
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

According to Popper and Miller, he was cut after pouting about not being named started last week after Johnson got hurt and blew off practice for two days and got into it with several teammates. Good riddance.
      For being described as a cerebral player that was a brain dead stunt he pulled.

After Johnson got hurt, Tillery should have recognized he had a lane wide the fuck open to ascend to starting if he performed.

what a douche!

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Raiders fans are giddy. This guy is a pretty big tool. He knows very little about football.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

? He had 5 tackles and even more wiffs. I'd like a bit more from my 1st Rd LB.
          Agree...k9 is streaky...makes a decent play one minute, whiffs the next...I'd like to see more consistency...

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            I knew the Raiders were going to claim him.
            Yep...the Gus Picket Fence D continues to reassemble in Vegas, and Gus isn't even there any more...

Comment

• Riverwalk
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Agree...k9 is streaky...makes a decent play one minute, whiffs the next...I'd like to see more consistency...
              He played his best game in two years Sunday night. Let’s see if he builds upon it.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

He played his best game in two years Sunday night. Let’s see if he builds upon it.
                Okay, I'll roll...K9 went from about a 1 to 1 good play vs. whiff ratio to about a 2 to 1...yep...that IS an improvement...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

KA gets a pass for a tight leg and Murray haters want to eject him after sucking last year for a foot injury "Requiring Surgery!".
                  When Murray makes 1 pro bowl, or has say the most tackles over a 5 years period ,....then we'll talk.about it.
                  Til then I just want him to reach his draft status potential..I don't hate him, I liked the pick but he is underachieving.

I'm not even sure they will excercise his 5th year option at this point.
                  But I'm always hopeful while he is wearing a Bolts uniform.
                  11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
                  35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                  37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                  66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan​
                  69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                  100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                  110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                  140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                  181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
                  225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st /253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

When Murray makes 1 pro bowl, or has say the most tackles over a 5 years period ,....then we'll talk.about it.
                    Til then I just want him to reach his draft status potential..I don't hate him, I liked the pick but he is underachieving.

I'm not even sure they will excercise his 5th year option at this point.
                    But I'm always hopeful while he is wearing a Bolts uniform.
                    K9 is the Tillery of LB's...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

For being described as a cerebral player that was a brain dead stunt he pulled.

After Johnson got hurt, Tillery should have recognized he had a lane wide the fuck open to ascend to starting if he performed.

what a douche!
                      He engineered his way out, not brain dead, he’s been feeling disrespected since they declined his option…they should’ve traded him after declining his option. It’s laughable that they thought to motivate him by getting him into a contract year…something tells me he won’t be around for long, either that or he’s one of these guys that wanted to play for his home team all along then he’ll behave like a pro, who knows?
                      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                        Raiders fans are giddy. This guy is a pretty big tool. He knows very little about football.

the raiders are just going to get him to spill the beans on the staley defensive playbook…otherwise this move makes no sense, they already have huge issues in their locker room is divided so bringing in a guy that was picking fights with teamates in a lockeroom like the one in LA makes no sense for LAV

the cap savings will help this team fill some holes if the FO decides to spend some money…
                        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

K9 is the Tillery of LB's...
                          QFT.
                          More alike than not.
                          I hope we don't waste the next two years hoping he becomes more "consistent"
                          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

Working...
                          X