Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need an Exorcist

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We Need an Exorcist

    There is no other logical explanation at this point.
    “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

  • #2
    Originally posted by captaind View Post
    There is no other logical explanation at this point.
    I have never seen a team so wiped out by injury. But the coaching sucks is what some focus on...for some reason.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by richpjr View Post

      I have never seen a team so wiped out by injury. But the coaching sucks is what some focus on...for some reason.
      A team this decimated at 5-4 hanging in vs healthy good teams. If anything we should be talking about how great the coaching has been but people need a scapegoat and coaches are the low hanging fruit.

      once this team starts getting healthy and we get back Allen, Williams Bosa etc we can make some noise and our COACHING is keeping us in the hunt for the dance.

      Comment


      • #4
        Those guys may come back the question is who else do we lose by then? This team averages about 3 injuries per game. I fully expect Mack & James to go on IR at some point this season

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Budsman View Post

          A team this decimated at 5-4 hanging in vs healthy good teams. If anything we should be talking about how great the coaching has been but people need a scapegoat and coaches are the low hanging fruit.

          once this team starts getting healthy and we get back Allen, Williams Bosa etc we can make some noise and our COACHING is keeping us in the hunt for the dance.
          Just gotta hope we get some players back before the season is over.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by richpjr View Post

            Just gotta hope we get some players back before the season is over.
            I know it feels like the season has been going forever but we still have 8 more games. As long as we’re in the hunt if we get back out key players and start performing in the last month, we have a great chance. Look what Herbert and a bunch of backups did vs the 9ers, just imagine if that’s Mdub Allen and Bosa out there. Man this team can be really good going into the playoffs. This season is a marathon not a sprint and the Chargers are fighting and winning more often than not.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by richpjr View Post

              I have never seen a team so wiped out by injury. But the coaching sucks is what some focus on...for some reason.
              both are true..... Lombardi is far too conservative...... and more so each game until today.... but I do realize that when a conservative coach's team starts getting a large number of injuries, they will get even much more conservative because they dont trust the backups..... aggressive coaches would still be aggressive....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Charge! View Post
                Lombardi is far too conservative
                Lombardi is severely limited by all the injuries on offense. It's not his fault. I don't know what you expect him to do with a WR and TE corps that is decimated by injury. He has no playmakers left.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
                  Those guys may come back the question is who else do we lose by then? This team averages about 3 injuries per game. I fully expect Mack & James to go on IR at some point this season
                  The Spanos and others in the organization need to do something about the injury madness. Do they expect the team do better than they are when injuries continually pile on? When the madness goes on year in and year out? It's ridiculous.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
                    I fully expect Mack & James to go on IR at some point this season
                    remove those words from your mouth, dont EVER talk about those words with this team! You will get bitch-slapped! Ahhhh I dont remember what will smith said but it was something along those lines.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by richpjr View Post

                      I have never seen a team so wiped out by injury. But the coaching sucks is what some focus on...for some reason.
                      For the record, injuries and bad coaching aren't mutually exclusive problems.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by captaind View Post
                        There is no other logical explanation at this point.
                        quick someone go to KFC for their bucket of chicken! We need to make a sacrifice...or at least get the voodoo doll outa Andy Reid's hands!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X