• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
    Those guys may come back the question is who else do we lose by then? This team averages about 3 injuries per game. I fully expect Mack & James to go on IR at some point this season
    That's the spirit!
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
    225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

We need an exorcist to see kellyb72601

Comment

• DerwinBosa
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I have never seen a team so wiped out by injury. But the coaching sucks is what some focus on...for some reason.
        I don't know...maybe because the coaching did suck against the Browns (end of the game), Jaguars, and Seahawks, in particular?

That said, I really liked the way we competed tonight. Staley had them ready. On paper this game should have been a blowout.

Comment

• JOJAX85
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2018
          • Irmo, SC
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          Lombardi is severely limited by all the injuries on offense. It's not his fault. I don't know what you expect him to do with a WR and TE corps that is decimated by injury. He has no playmakers left.
          Agreed. Herbert has pressure in his face all game and he's trying to rely on WRs 3,4 & 5 & TEs 3 & 4 to get open. It's not a dink and dunk Offense so much as a Let's just throw it to anybody open instead of averaging 10 sacks a game Offense.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Brock Bowers N.M.W.
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

As I said in another thread, its like watching a boxer with a busted arm try to fight...just too many critical injuries to overcome.

Pray for health....
            The TPB makes plans....

And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

both are true..... Lombardi is far too conservative...... and more so each game until today.... but I do realize that when a conservative coach's team starts getting a large number of injuries, they will get even much more conservative because they dont trust the backups..... aggressive coaches would still be aggressive....
              Yet the one play - the obvious play - was to be conservative - he had his best offensive weapon besides herbert on the sideline, where was Ekeler on that first and goal from the 2
              he passed what, all three plays - because of the false start.

But this is too many injuries combined with a terrible job by the front office not realizing Michael Bandy is not an NFL WR. Hell, Andy Isabella would be a better player

Comment

• Riverwalk
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2021
                • Send PM

Can the exorcist run a go route?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Yet the one play - the obvious play - was to be conservative - he had his best offensive weapon besides herbert on the sideline, where was Ekeler on that first and goal from the 2
                  he passed what, all three plays - because of the false start.

But this is too many injuries combined with a terrible job by the front office not realizing Michael Bandy is not an NFL WR. Hell, Andy Isabella would be a better player

Based on what? Where is he and what has he done?
                  Sorry but your criteria for better players is purely speed. Speed is great but guys you memtion arent good players.
                  Yeah sure just run go routes every play.withba fast guy lol. Nobody would catch on to that
                  Chain, is this you? .

if you were the GM, we would no draft picks, no cap space and a bunch of.scrubs.
                  11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                  35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                  37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                  66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                  69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                  100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                  110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                  140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                  181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                  225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                    There is no other logical explanation at this point.
                    Whatever the reasons and there are many in the end it’s just another lost season. One hard fought game does not redeem Staley with me. It took four games of slow starts and double digit early deficits to change the practice routine Brandon? I don’t know I’ve pretty much checked out and if they get hot I’ll jump back on the wagon. IMO our only real hope is new ownership and be completely rid of the Spanos family.

Comment

• jox g
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Part 1: Ima write to Bolts Brass to order HOLY OIL from Isarael (Amazon). Sprinkle on field, PLAYERS, staff etc...Protects. Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://sogreatlyoved.blog/2018/02/2...of-protection/ True stories (works for people who believe in God only.) World War 1. They didn't even get a wound when charging in the MOST deadly (and stupid) type of warfare - Trench!

Gonna print out and mail to to the Telesco, Staley, Spani.

Part 2: Also: Is there truth to the Bolts playing on INDIAN BURIAL GROUND at one of the old stadiums. They better apologize if so . Highly disrespectful.

Hope they do both Part 1 and 2 for their (and our) sake!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

If I'm Spanos, I hire an independent medical team that specializes in sports injuries/recovery and have them comb over EVERYTHING that goes on with their strength and conditioning department.

Look at EVERYTHING, from the off-season to in-season. How they train, how they stretch, how they recover, what they eat, how they sleep, every last piece of equipment, how many hours of TV they watch, what kind of shampoo they use, etc etc. Leave absolutely no stone unturned. If it's something that goes into or touches their bodies, evaluate it. And then change SOMETHING.
                        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Duck of Death
                          Social Piranha
                          • May 2022
                          • Flyover, USA
                          • Send PM

This is legitimately bizarre. Last year was the first time in many years that the injury rate wasn’t disastrous. But 2022 has certainly made up for it & then some. But really it has just been a return to the norm. Unless there really is such a thing as curses, there HAS to be a more logical explanation! How is it that a team like KC goes through relatively unscathed almost every year?? Is it the trainers and doctors? Btw, it is interesting that Dr Lung Stabber is still with the team (I think).

Ok so how about this theory? Someone brought up the fact that the Bolt front office is littered with Spanos names. Meanwhile, KC seems to only feature one Hunt family member playing a prominent role. Could it be that the Spanos kids all get a fatter slice of the pie, which leaves little room in the overall budget for true professionals? I mean, we have to wonder why Archie was so adamant about not letting Eli come to San Diego. Was he wrong? In any case, this is all just so Twilight Zone worthy.

Comment

Working...
                          X