Chargers @ Cardinals Pregame Thread (Week 12)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    This is what is important. With the game on the line, the D did what it had to, to give the O the opportunity to win. It's what teams with winning cultures do.
    whatever they need to do to win. if they play like crap the whole game but hold at the end to give the O a chance then I will take that small victory. makes the big victory sweeter when the O rallied back to win the game, and with that ballsy call to go for the win instead of OT.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

See this is my whole point for continuing to say there is a sliver of hope for the Chargers. The Chargers aren't an elite team by any stretch right now. But if they can manage enough wins to squeak into the post-season, even as the bottom-feeder seed, they are going to get enough players back, including Slater in the post-season, that they can be that team that gets red hot in January and goes on a run.
      Yes, and it seems like we do this far too often. During Rivers' time with Telesco, the 2013 (I have fond memories of that year), 2014, and 2017 seasons come to mind, in that regard. Then with Herbert we had last season, and now this year. When are we going to finally be a consistent playoff team/Super Bowl contender without saying, "Well, maybe we can sneak into the postseason and get hot at the right time..."?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍