• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BayAreaBoltz
    Chargers Hall of Fame
    • Sep 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Im not happy right now. I know we have a winning record etc...but i see so much more than just wins and losses. I see the big picture. And i see a million little issues that seemingly never go away.
    I am you and you are me.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BayAreaBoltz View Post

I am you and you are me.
      We are the same human. Had a woman tell me that. And then a few weeks later she asked me to buy her a house. I was like WTF?

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
        Chargers Hall of Fame
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

We are the same human. Had a woman tell me that. And then a few weeks later she asked me to buy her a house. I was like WTF?
        Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Gotta hit while the irons hot! :>)
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I am torn on Payton. I really want to believe in Staley, but I feel like you Fleet. Tired of this crap and poor play. His preseason speeches were all about not just winning but dominating. We have not even dominated a single quarter of a game this entire season. And Staley, if he is a great coach, should be fixing the stuff we all know is wrong. Take Kelce away late in close games. Make Max Crosby a non factor. Stack the box and play more DL against the run. It’s like he keeps hoping at some point the defense will suddenly have some ephihany and ‘get it’

I like Payton. He will cost draft picks. He was burned out and left Nola (but Reid was burned out, too). Some say it was all Brees and not much Payton. I feel like he is a very good coach and it would be hard to pass up doing what KC did with Reid. I don’t care how much money he gets paid, that is not part of the salary cap. And Payton has always seemed to be the type who wants to work with and through the GM but not BE the GM.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              I am torn on Payton. I really want to believe in Staley, but I feel like you Fleet. Tired of this crap and poor play. His preseason speeches were all about not just winning but dominating. We have not even dominated a single quarter of a game this entire season. And Staley, if he is a great coach, should be fixing the stuff we all know is wrong. Take Kelce away late in close games. Make Max Crosby a non factor. Stack the box and play more DL against the run. It’s like he keeps hoping at some point the defense will suddenly have some ephihany and ‘get it’

I like Payton. He will cost draft picks. He was burned out and left Nola (but Reid was burned out, too). Some say it was all Brees and not much Payton. I feel like he is a very good coach and it would be hard to pass up doing what KC did with Reid. I don’t care how much money he gets paid, that is not part of the salary cap. And Payton has always seemed to be the type who wants to work with and through the GM but not BE the GM.

TG
              I probably bring Brees on board as well. lol Im not playing around. I dont care if it takes 3 #1s to have a franchise HC. Kidding aside this team has been reeling without one for years now. I dont want to spend that on Payton either by the way. lol

Probably just using Payton at this point as a headline for my own personal frustration regarding this team. Whenever i say Payton...im just really saying im tired of this mediocrity.

Hope we finish strong. But im actively wondering who is out there. In addition to Payton. Same with GM. And i even think of new owners often lol Im that far out over the tips of my skis at this point. lol

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍