• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

Fouts to Chandler, Humphries to Martin, Rivers to Gates, Herbert to Keenan.....LOADS of GREAT connections over the years for Bolt fans but I think they all bow to Hadl to Bambi.

Cursory look says they averaged 60+ catches, 1200 yards, and almost 12 TD's over a 6 consecutive year period in the 60's- imagine what those numbers would look like in today's NFL????

RIP Bolt legend.
    Given the situation, it's funny to think that Herbert has yet to have his all-time connection. I actually think, if he could stay healthy, Mike Williams is better for Herbert than Allen. But I wonder if, in the long run, Herbert's all-time connection, if he ever has one, is currently a freshman or sophomore in college.

I wish Alworth had played in this era. He should always be in the conversation for greatest Charger of all time.

I also wish I had been able to watch John Hadl in his prime. The highlights I've seen from the 1960s are fun to watch.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

Agree.

I've always loved her name as Christine Perfect.
      I like that too. Although my Grandma 's maiden name was cool too..."Kill". Alta Kill was her name before she married my Grandpa. ha She was freaking wonderful! My favorite relative by a LARGE margin.

Comment

• cmplxgal
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • New Jersey
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
        Although my Grandma 's maiden name was cool too..."Kill". Alta Kill was her name before she married my Grandpa. ha She was freaking wonderful! My favorite relative by a LARGE margin.

That's funny. I'd keep my distance from her!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍