• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    Im conserned about a lack of consern from OIP and Den60!

Sarchasm...
    Goodman will fix it
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
      Best. Episode. Ever. Sorry I couldn't rep you for it.
      Was always our favorite go to TV show. Just sent my kid the entire 6 season dvd set with the companion book.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

What no cook book?
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Hard Charger
          Chargers fan since 1977!
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Here's my take on this, for what it's worth.....

Offense:

QB Rivers goes down season over - I love PR to death, but I wonder if he has already gone down. He's scaring the bejeebies out of me so far! I will hold out hope for him. I just hope we don't get him killed this year. Our OL coming together somewhat would go a long way for him and his success.
          RB -Okay maybe, but Mathews goes down for any extend time Woodhead is not a everydown back week to week - I hope Mathews makes it through 16 to 19 games without a major injury, but our depth behind him is not real good, not too bad either though.
          WR- See above - We took a major hit (no amount of sugar coating can be applied here), I can only hope that Floyd will make it back soon and that Brown and Allen grow up fast!
          TE- May actually be okay - Agreed!
          OL- one of the starters go down for any extended time we are in trouble!!!! - Agreed!

Defense:

My main concern here is our back ups as well. I like the speed and smarts of our front seven, the backfield leaves little to be desired beyond Weddle.

Every year, for the past few years I have secretly thought to myself..... "This could be our year". This year I feel like we're screwed! Maybe that means we'll win it all. I just hope that things don't turn to shit!! If we make it to the playoffs (which I doubt), that would be fine, if not..... I hope we end up with a nice draft pick and we pick up some help for our OL and some good quality depth all around. I have a feeling we have a long way to go and it may take a couple of years for this new regime to turn this around, if they have power to do so.

This sucks!

HC

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard Charger View Post
            QB Rivers goes down season over - I love PR to death, but I wonder if he has already gone down. He's scaring the bejeebies out of me so far! I will hold out hope for him. I just hope we don't get him killed this year.
            HC
            I hope he doesnt get killed this week. Hardwick, who handles the OL calls is not practicing, and we play our starters deep in these 3rd PS games.
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• Boltdog
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Lunar Surface
              • Nutrition Consultant
              • Send PM

I remember when Hester and a number of other good ST players looked so lousy during Crosby's last year. It's may not all be on the coach, but Bissacia was able to turn things around right away, and this guy has only seen our ST squads regress under his watch. Something smells after watching our AST performances so far. The only good thing is that McCoy doesn't look to go Norv and tolerate it week after week. McCoy seems to have a short leash in that regard...
              Fighting for Carson...and Wilmington...ity:

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡