• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SDBORN
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Youtube TV? LOL, why are they getting involved? They also paid a lot of money for it and its said they wont make any profit from it. I dont know anyone who has Youtube TV.

Also gotta say, Prime Ticket( since we talking about out of the norm broadcasts) Thursday night games are kinda boring. Not the games itself but their broadcast. They have the crowd noise turned way down and you can hardly hear it even when they say "it is loud here". Just takes away from the atmosphere.

Ive never had Sunday Ticket.
    I useYouTube TV regularly. I just cancel it when football season/playoffs is over. Lol
    Easy to do with a couple clicks of a button.

I've been really happy with YouTube TV. What an improvement over standard cable/satellite TV carrier models. They should all be dead products if they aren't by now.

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

I useYouTube TV regularly. I just cancel it when football season/playoffs is over. Lol
      Easy to do with a couple clicks of a button.

I've been really happy with YouTube TV. What an improvement over standard cable/satellite TV carrier models. They should all be dead products if they aren't by now.
      Always been interested in YouTube TV. I've cut the cord (including DirectV) 2 years ago.

Comment

• SDBORN
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Always been interested in YouTube TV. I've cut the cord (including DirectV) 2 years ago.
        I think they may have a free trial

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

I think they may have a free trial
          They do. Easy to try and cancel. Plus the first few months are discounted.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍