First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

SoFi Question

Hey all, I have a question about SoFi for you that attend games regularly. We have never been and have the chance to go to SoFi next week for the Ram game. In town for the Rose Bowl YO!! Anyway, looking at the stadium from the View From My Seats site, it seems like if you're in the first row of one of the upper decks (400 Level specifically) that you are behind Plexiglass and not a rail like most other stadiums. Is this right? That seems crazy (and awful), like you're watching the game in a fish bowl. What do you SoFi veterans say/think?

Thanks for the help!
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
    Hey all, I have a question about SoFi for you that attend games regularly. We have never been and have the chance to go to SoFi next week for the Ram game. In town for the Rose Bowl YO!! Anyway, looking at the stadium from the View From My Seats site, it seems like if you're in the first row of one of the upper decks (400 Level specifically) that you are behind Plexiglass and not a rail like most other stadiums. Is this right? That seems crazy (and awful), like you're watching the game in a fish bowl. What do you SoFi veterans say/think?

Thanks for the help!
    Don’t go higher than the 300 section. The plexi doesn’t impact your view of the game at all

Comment

• UtahBolt
      Did we win?
      • Jun 2013
      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
      • Send PM

Thanks for the Jam!
      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

Working...
      X