Clear All
  • SuperCharged
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Utah
    • Midnight Toker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He didn't lose us any game, or dog it, or act like a jerk.
    It's not like he pocketed a lot of money.

A bad look for this site.....its what you would expect on Chief's planet.
    Agreed... I never said anything bad or good for that matter about him. It seemed he was quietly trying to fit in to this offense. I don't feel he really got a shot. Same as Spiller or Horvath for that matter.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
      Dea Spanos my HERO
      • Dec 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

LOL - I do like the way you describe things Trumpet. Not often I hear about reach arounds on a football forum.
      I steal a lot of movie quotes for dramatic effects.

:LOL:

If you want to see the face of Trumpet Man (get good and liquored up) I did a podcast after yesterday's Rams game with the Bolt Bros Podcast on YouTube. They gave me permission to cuss and pound down my beer micheladas so it was on like Donkey Kong (the show is on Lombardi's nut sack as haters).

I even gave a shout out to this website to get you more traffic at the end of the show. I am a nice that guy that way but keep that a secret.

The Bolt Bros are back with another post game reaction video after the Rams Vs Chargers game this week. The Bolt Bros breakdown all of the key plays from the...

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

This is a business and not a romance where players are given a kiss and flowers when released. There is nothing classy about getting fired or sugar coating it. If the player does not produce then get the F off my field and fast. He was a stop gap for depth and nothing more. A piece of meat for our fan satisfaction until the flavor got stale. I don't feel bad at all when a millionaire gets fired so fuck him. Yes I am a dick that way. A.J. Smith school of management and many fans hated A.J. Smith. Could I take the high road and just say thanks ? Sure - but fuck him anyways. Yeah I know ... I am a piece of work.
        dang you sound like Sony took money from you bruh...or stole your lunch (money). I remember him getting us a couple of hard first downs. Good luck Sony.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
          He was like a leech that took from this team. Take but doesn't give back.
          He didn’t seem terribly interested in playing, I believe his 2.25 mil contract was guaranteed from miami so he didn’t cost the chargers full price, I think they were on the hook for like half or about 1.15 million, it was nice to help miami with a small chunk of cap space…
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
          X