• Show
Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Coachmarkos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • SoDak
      • Technology Director
      • Send PM

All four road teams win.

Should be an interesting Round 2.

Chiefs at Patriots - Patriots are banged up. But the Chiefs do have Andy Reid, and Alex Smith running things. Although the Chiefs seem to look like the most complete AFC team.
      Steelers at Broncos - Steelers defense hasn't been great, and Big Ben is a question mark. Broncos? Good defense, Peyton back. But if the Chargers can almost beat them in week 17, got to feel like anyone has a shot against them.

Green Bay at Arizona - should be a Cardinals win, based on how they dominated them earlier this season. But the Packers did look a bit resurgent yesterday.

Seattle at Carolina - should be a great game. 2 good defenses. 2 exciting QB's. Looks to be my favorite game. Could see either team win.

I could honestly see any team win this coming weekend. No outcome would surprise me.
      "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
        All four road teams win.

Should be an interesting Round 2.

Chiefs at Patriots - Patriots are banged up. But the Chiefs do have Andy Reid, and Alex Smith running things. Although the Chiefs seem to look like the most complete AFC team.
        Steelers at Broncos - Steelers defense hasn't been great, and Big Ben is a question mark. Broncos? Good defense, Peyton back. But if the Chargers can almost beat them in week 17, got to feel like anyone has a shot against them.

Green Bay at Arizona - should be a Cardinals win, based on how they dominated them earlier this season. But the Packers did look a bit resurgent yesterday.

Seattle at Carolina - should be a great game. 2 good defenses. 2 exciting QB's. Looks to be my favorite game. Could see either team win.

I could honestly see any team win this coming weekend. No outcome would surprise me.
        Since the playoffs are obviously "fixed", here are the winners:

1) Patriots: Tom Braday...need I say more?
        2) Broncos: Peyton Manning (see "Tom Brady")
        3) Green Bay: Original NFL franchise; fans own the team; trophy named after one of their coaches
        4) Seattle: Chance to be only the 3rd (or is it the 2nd?) team in NFL history to go to 3 Super Bowls in a row. Russell Wilson appears just about every commercial being shown right now; he thinks God has a hand in his victories.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

3) Green Bay: Original NFL franchise; fans own the team; trophy named after one of their coaches
          4) Seattle: Chance to be only the 3rd (or is it the 2nd?) team in NFL history to go to 3 Super Bowls in a row. Russell Wilson appears just about every commercial being shown right now; he thinks God has a hand in his victories.
          That's what I said.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
            Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth.
            Tyson is an underrated philosopher.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Any scenario with the guy we should have hired as HC not winning the SB this year, simply lacks common sense.
              sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                Tyson is an underrated philosopher.
                I agree. He also had an interesting comment when asked what was in store for him after his boxing career ends.
                "Then I'll be just another nigga on the street".

To the point as always. So much for the plight of the retired. Athlete or otherwise.
                sigpic

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                  X