• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

When you and dmac_bolt talk in circles it's a difficult to figure you what your points are some times, if you guys have one. It just feels like you don't have a strong conviction about the positions you are taking and your argument continually shifts.
    We are talking in circles?
    You have to be kidding. You keep repeating the same nonsense everyday on this.

If you cant figure out what the points are then you really are clueless. You just have your own inner circle.
    Your inner circle thought we had the best WR corps in the league last year.

Tried to tell you we didn't....and you got angry with me lol.
    Sorry for trying to talk sense to you, but you just can't see it.
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
    225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st ➡️ 253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• SuperCharged
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Utah
      • Midnight Toker
      • Send PM

Mike Williams not at OTA's? I haven't seen any picts of him.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
        Where's the Chargers forum for fans who believe we can win a SB with the current owners, GM, HC, staff and players and can't wait for the season to get going??
        I am excited for the season - I want to see how Moore helps the offense and the revised OL with hopefully a bit more health. Defense - just see what happens there

As for the season, I am still bullish, 60/40 -- on the team thinking they will get 11+ wins. I would like to see Telesco push a couple more chips but he has time - training camp is still 6 weeks away. And by pushing chips - use 3-4m more of cap space for veterans that have produced at the NFL level over untested rookies and UDFA types.

I mean, if Spiller isn't cutting it and Zeke would take 3m - not my first choice but if you are trying to beat the Chiefs, - you really can't stop now and hope.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post
          Mike Williams not at OTA's? I haven't seen any picts of him.
          I am fine he is not at OTAs -
          Saw a photo of him doing squats

Just have to hope he is healthy for the regular season. If he isn't - and only they know - they should be in on DHop.

Comment

• SuperCharged
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Utah
            • Midnight Toker
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I am fine he is not at OTAs -
            Saw a photo of him doing squats

Just have to hope he is healthy for the regular season. If he isn't - and only they know - they should be in on DHop.
            If Herbert is at OTA's his WR's should be there as well. Just my opinion. It shows the commitment to me. Ek and MW should be there seems like everyone else is onboard...

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

If Herbert is at OTA's his WR's should be there as well. Just my opinion. It shows the commitment to me. Ek and MW should be there seems like everyone else is onboard...
              But it does give the new guys more time catching passes from Herbert if the veterans aren't there, right?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

When you and dmac_bolt talk in circles it's a difficult to figure you what your points are some times, if you guys have one. It just feels like you don't have a strong conviction about the positions you are taking and your argument continually shifts.
                bro, i suggested politely that our lack of agreement has reached its course long ago and perhaps we should cease and desist on this fruitless endeavor. And instead of gracious agreement, here you go again with your vapid unintelligible histrionic insults instead of intelligent argument.

what circle am I talking around? you're the moron that long ago insisted he doesn't play up to Fitzpatrick's level - that was YOUR comparison. When we obliterated that factless assertion, you pivoted to he can't cover. Then you said he can't tackle. Every assertion is baseless. Now your pathetic tirade has devolved to just keep repeating that its not that he isn't good, he's just not as good as you personally think his salary should produce. in the end, it all circles back to one play in one game that you are still pissed about. you are Mr CircleJerk and you've jerked this forum around for dozens of pages but still refuse to just live with the long posted differences in opinion.

Maybe its time to pick a new topic? or keep it going, but we are righteous and we are right. We shall fight in TPB, we shall fight in the tailgate parks and the Sofi stands, we shall fight on the sidelines, we shall fight on the gridirons, We shall never surrender!​
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
                  Where's the Chargers forum for fans who believe we can win a SB with the current owners, GM, HC, staff and players and can't wait for the season to get going??
                  DMAC is here, reporting for duty, Sir!
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• SuperCharged
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Utah
                    • Midnight Toker
                    • Send PM

But it does give the new guys more time catching passes from Herbert if the veterans aren't there, right?
                    Yeah but that's an extremely weak argument to not have a starting WR and RB at OTA's. They're getting paid like 25k per snap in the regular season. I think that alone should be motivation to put in the work. Have a little Etiquette.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Yeah but that's an extremely weak argument to not have a starting WR and RB at OTA's. They're getting paid like 25k per snap in the regular season. I think that alone should be motivation to put in the work. Have a little Etiquette.
                      Ekeler as I understand it, never shows up for voluntary OTAs. And I'm fine with that as he works outmon his own.

We don't know MW situation. Im not upset with it.
                      There is plenty of time in TC and preseason to get ready for the season in Sept. I assume Herbert and the starters won't play much in preseason anyways.
                      Herbert likely won't play a snap like last year. fine with that too. LT didn't play in preseason games. Rivers very little. A couple series here and there.
                      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
                      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                      181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
                      225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st ➡️ 253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I worry about MW’s back.

Comment

• sonorajim
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

It's on the individual. Voluntary. Lots of guys skip voluntary OTAs for a wide variety of reasons. The amount of participation had been very good. It's been nice to see so many vets. Mandatory Mini Camp is next week. June 13, 14. Training camp starts @ August 1st. We need everybody there then.

Comment

Working...
                          X