• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Seems to these eyes, that Moore runs a play-action, power-running game out of 21 personnel that relies on a superbly talented offensive line, and studs - in Lamb, Pollard, and Schultz - at the skill positions.
    Where did the cowboys run game rank?

if we just have a semblance of a run game compared to what we had, it’ll make herbert’s job waaay easier…
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...arterback-ever

Step Aside Tim Tebow, Is Kellen Moore The Greatest College QB Ever?

superman_original.jpg

If graphic design is your passion, you're gonna enjoy this site.

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

FUCK!
        what I thought. Fangio in myhammy.

Comment

• PR#1
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Huge upgrade to Lombardi.

Credit Staley for moving so fast

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
            A big step? The Cowboys are not much further along either access on that chart. In 2021, the Chargers were 32nd and the Cowboys were 30th in scheme uniquness so sure, they are better, but not by much. The key is not so much how unique it is, but how it is executed.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Any chance cooper rush follows moore to LAC…it would be nice to have an actual back up QB for a fucking change!
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Xenos
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Posted this in the other thread but surprised that Robinson was more well regarded than Thomas Brown considering the gap in experience. Glad we got Moore instead.

Comment

• perryao
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

A big step? The Cowboys are not much further along either access on that chart. In 2021, the Chargers were 32nd and the Cowboys were 30th in scheme uniquness so sure, they are better, but not by much. The key is not so much how unique it is, but how it is executed.
                  I think they're saying that Moore's design doesn't fit a particular scheme which may lower him in the "unique" category but will make it hard for d's to prepare for.

EDIT: Also, 2021 was season before last. How was it last year?

Comment

• Xenos
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Seems to these eyes, that Moore runs a play-action, power-running game out of 21 personnel that relies on a superbly talented offensive line, and studs - in Lamb, Pollard, and Schultz - at the skill positions.
                    At least Moore knew how to use his talent.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      Did we win?
                      • Jun 2013
                      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                      • Send PM

This is a great hire. Young, proven, experienced, respected and relatable. Moore and Herbert are gonna have a great future together. Remember Herbert was consulted on the OC hire, so I am thinking he was all in on the rapidness of how this all shook out.
                      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoDak
                        • Technology Director
                        • Send PM

I like that he has experience calling plays. Not a 1st time coordinator.

I like some of the Stats his Dallas teams had. And Herbert is a much better passer than Dak.

However, I do have some reservations as the Cowboys are known for having a good offensive line. (Deserved or not.) I know they struggled a bit this year.

I do think, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but McCarthy is a West Coast Offense guy too... so even if the play calling isn't the same, the terminology should be?
                        (I bring up because the WCO is known for being pretty verbose)

I'm a big wait and see guy, but I do like some of the things posters have been saying about him.
                        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                          This is a great hire. Young, proven, experienced, respected and relatable. Moore and Herbert are gonna have a great future together. Remember Herbert was consulted on the OC hire, so I am thinking he was all in on the rapidness of how this all shook out.
                          If it works out they won’t have much time to work together, moore was already hot shit once for HC jobs, if things go well with LAC he won’t be around for long…

Comment

Working...
                          X