• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    The water boy just got called into TT's office.
    "This just in off the High Speed Sports Wire! The Chargers have terminated the services of all of the ushers who staff the Bolts' games at So-Fi Stadium! My sources tell me that the team is looking to bring in ushers from the SEC, fresh faces motivated to make their mark in the NFL!

REACTION!!! Escondido! EYE want to hear from EWE! Rialto! Light up those lines! National City! Put down that crack pipe, and pick up the phone!"

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

I thought the point of a scapgoat was to only sacrifice the 1 for the many....
      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• jox g
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Staley: "So many Injuries.....hmmmmm...who's the common denominator for so many years? (Looks at D MItchell). YOU! Get out (please.)"

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          I thought the point of a scapgoat was to only sacrifice the 1 for the many....
          Its a purge, the type often seen at the behest of mentally unstable, paranoid dictators.

The purge is gaining momentum: many unhealthy elements must be ejected to purify the body..... whose next?

Comment

• SBbound
            Casual fanatic
            • Feb 2019
            • Merced/San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            I think Lomando is the little burly bearded guy who is always so fired up on the sidelines?

TG
            Correct.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              The water boy just got called into TT's office.
              Ya know...if there's not enough nutrients and electrolytes in the Gatorade....
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

"This just in off the High Speed Sports Wire! The Chargers have terminated the services of all of the ushers who staff the Bolts' games at So-Fi Stadium! My sources tell me that the team is looking to bring in ushers from the SEC, fresh faces motivated to make their mark in the NFL!

REACTION!!! Escondido! EYE want to hear from EWE! Rialto! Light up those lines! National City! Put down that crack pipe, and pick up the phone!"
                Yep...next up, the peanut venders...

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Yep...since the Bolts lately have a knack for hiring a lot of assistants, I think the water boy needs to have a WATER QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT...then we can hire an ASSISTANT to the ASSISTANT...

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

Is *that* what they're calling P.E.D.s these days? lol

Comment

• jox g
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Good, the name "Damon" is a bad omen.
                      Bring in the GOOD!

Comment

• foreigner
                        Tom Telesco is gone
                        • Sep 2013
                        • Send PM

They dont stretch enough, they just lift weights and dont do much stretching like the old days... that's what I think anyway.

https://www.stretchingyourlife.com/s...ng-in-the-nfl/
                        Stretching in the NFL

Kim gave me a great article about stretching to read over. You can read it here:
                        http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...Tabs%3Darticle

It basically talks about how the 49ers have found so much success on the field and have equated it to the stretching regime that they are required to do.

Reading through the article, and knowing a decent amount about our wonderful machine, the human body, I say to myself, “Well duh!” The team officials refuse to discuss the stretching regime, but according to Stats LLC, the 49ers have only missed 159 games due to injury. That means that at least one player on the team has missed a game due to injury. This number sounded relatively high to me, but then I continued reading and saw that the Baltimore Ravens have had 94% more games missed and the New England Patriots had missed 440 games, 176% more games. Holy cats!

One of the 49ers players, Donte Whitner, states that most players simply lift weights and go through drills that rarely mimic what happens on the football field. The article makes mention of the squat. “One example is a deep squat, wherein a player bearing as many 45-pound plates as possible squats low enough to lightly touch the seat of a chair, then rises and repeats the exercise as many times as possible. While building muscle, that exercise also increases flexibility and range of motion throughout a player’s core, increasing agility and speed”. So stretching in that form increases agility and speed, huh?

Comment

• jubei
                          Vagabond Ninja
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

need more high quality H2O.

Comment

Working...
                          X