• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Damon was doomed. Update your resume or get lost.
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

It won’t stop thinks like ligament tears during contact, broken bones, etc. But aren’t injuries like pulled hammies, quads, etc a possible sign of sub-optimal training? I remember Slayer hurt himself basically coming off the LOS untouched and was gone for half the year.
      Does this video give anything insightful?

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

It won’t stop thinks like ligament tears during contact, broken bones, etc. But aren’t injuries like pulled hammies, quads, etc a possible sign of sub-optimal training? I remember Slayer hurt himself basically coming off the LOS untouched and was gone for half the year.

I don’t know this guy’s talent and delivered results from Adam, but apparently the staff does. I’d suspect they already have someone in mind.
        agree..... long ago when most coaches like marty were doing 2 a days..... we rarely had these stupid nagging injury things..... broken bones can happen but when you no longer hit or tackle in practice, you are not ready for how to take the hit and fall more safely, etc.....

also, some players today build their muscles larger than their bones and bodies were meant to be..... there are ideal sizes for each individual.... thAt should be the goal

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

agree..... long ago when most coaches like marty were doing 2 a days..... we rarely had these stupid nagging injury things..... broken bones can happen but when you no longer hit or tackle in practice, you are not ready for how to take the hit and fall more safely, etc.....

also, some players today build their muscles larger than their bones and bodies were meant to be..... there are ideal sizes for each individual.... thAt should be the goal
          That's true. Always has been. I think it used to be more outrageous. Joints are 1st to go, if they're careful. Sometimes they're engaged, out of position and just muscle up until something breaks. Don't DO THAT!
          There's a lot of money involved. People do stupider stuff for a few million dollars.
          Stretch, extension, warm up are big. and boring. Don't blow it off.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Its a purge, the type often seen at the behest of mentally unstable, paranoid dictators.

The purge is gaining momentum: many unhealthy elements must be ejected to purify the body..... whose next?
            Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞