• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
    over the cap removed okoye from the roster, according to OTC the number of players is now down from 89 to 88
    Okoye was going to be a roster exemption anyway to the practice squad, unless he actually makes the 53 man roster.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Okoye was going to be a roster exemption anyway to the practice squad, unless he actually makes the 53 man roster.
      OTC added him back to the 90 man roster, but I was reading that international guys don't even count on the 90 man roster so this means that now that they hit 90 players with the signing of nick williams, they can still bring in a 91st player? also if okoye gets stashed on the PS his salary doesn't count against the salary cap at all...if he makes the 53 man then it does...at least that's the way I understood what I read about IPP guys...
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
      X