Who do you want for the 1st Round pick (March)?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Who do you want for the 1st Round pick (March)?

Just want to see what is the preference post-combine on the top 6, less QBs. I'm assuming no trade down from #3 which is my preference. Making it private for the lurkers.
    Tunsil, OT
    35.00%
    Bosa, DE
    50.00%
    Ramsey, DB
    5.00%
    Stanley, OT
    0.00%
    Jack, LB/RB
    5.00%
    Buckner, DE/DT
    5.00%
    Someone else
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Bolt-O; 03-14-2016, 02:26 PM.
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

The guy that will help us get the most wins.

Toss up for me between Tunsil and Bosa. Have to admit Tunsil would be my sentimental choice as I want Rivers to be treated like a king for a change. Tunsil would do that. Rivers deserves it.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• rikardo
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I vote for Bosa, to me he's the best player in this year’s draft, I watch a lot of Alabama and Ohio St. games for the past 5-7 years.
      IMO Bosa is a rare talent, creates a lot of miss match, with his quickness (I don’t care about the 40 yard dash, the guy is quick with a high motor).
      Would free up Leugit and Ingram, would give us a taste of the front seven we had in 2006, our best regular season in the past 10 years.
      Go Center or TE on the 2nd round, there should be good talent on the board in our second pick (I know you did not ask)
      Last edited by rikardo; 03-14-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Bosa has the best hands ive seen in a draft prospect in a while. Just a smart football player. He moves incredibly well on the field for a man his size. I like Tunsil but Stanley is the better run blocker.

Comment

• JDA21
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

voted for Tunsil but I'd be happy with every guy on the list except maybe Stanley(I like Stanley but do not want him at #3, if we trade down 3-5 spots I'd be fine with him).

Comment

• BoltBalls
            Always keep eye contact!
            • Jun 2013
            • SD!
            • Send PM

I voted Ramsey as I don't think Tunsil will be available. I'm sure many will disagree with that pick over Bosa and I could be wrong but I feel that Bosa is undersized and will not be the beast in the NFL that people believe he will be. To me Ramsey is the rare talent at the top of the class that looks like a Deion Sanders who makes big hits and tackles hard.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

I think Ramsey is a very real possibility. TT tends to draft the glaring need in the 1st. And he may think that his selections of Attaochu, Williams and Emmanuel to go along with Ingram are enough. And that King and Barksdale are sufficient. But i personally feel that we need another pass rusher and the ability to stop the run. So Bosa covers those 2 areas in one player. And again the hands. They are fucking sweet hands. Watch the film. Watch the straight arm and control of Olinemen. And the drive once he locks on. He has veteran abilities at 20 years old. They are gifts. He will only get better.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                I think Ramsey is a very real possibility. TT tends to draft the glaring need in the 1st. And he may think that his selections of Attaochu, Williams and Emmanuel to go along with Ingram are enough. And that King and Barksdale are sufficient. But i personally feel that we need another pass rusher and the ability to stop the run. So Bosa covers those 2 areas in one player. And again the hands. They are fucking sweet hands. Watch the film. Watch the straight arm and control of Olinemen. And the drive once he locks on. He has veteran abilities at 20 years old. They are gifts. He will only get better.
                I would love a dominant corner with size but don't we need to finally focus on the trenches?
                For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• rikardo
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBalls View Post
                  I voted Ramsey as I don't think Tunsil will be available. I'm sure many will disagree with that pick over Bosa and I could be wrong but I feel that Bosa is undersized and will not be the beast in the NFL that people believe he will be. To me Ramsey is the rare talent at the top of the class that looks like a Deion Sanders who makes big hits and tackles hard.
                  Ramsey is a great prospect, but the only similarity with Ramsey and Sanders is that they both went to Florida St.
                  Ramsey (3 INTs) does not have the Interceptions nor the 4.3 speed that Sanders (14 INTs) had.
                  They are very different prospects they come from the same school that’s all…

Comment

• BoltBalls
                    Always keep eye contact!
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SD!
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Yeah Bosa's technique is undeniable, but is his talent or lack thereof is also undeniable for a number 3 overall pick in my opinion. His 40 time is pretty slow to be a good pass rusher in the NFL and I've seen a bunch of conflicting reports about his weight, basically everything between 245 lbs to 275 lbs lol. I wasn't wowed by the videos I saw of him like I was with Ramsey. If the Chargers pick him I hope I'm totally wrong of course.

Comment

• BoltBalls
                      Always keep eye contact!
                      • Jun 2013
                      • SD!
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by rikardo View Post
                      Ramsey is a great prospect, but the only similarity with Ramsey and Sanders is that they both went to Florida St.
                      Ramsey (3 INTs) does not have the Interceptions nor the 4.3 speed that Sanders (14 INTs) had.
                      They are very different prospects they come from the same school that’s all…
                      Actually one of the similarities I read is that Ramsey was the first freshman starting DB for FSU since Deion Sanders 30 years ago, and that is pretty impressive. He doesn't have INT numbers like Deion but he made huge hits, had some sacks and forced fumbles. To me he is like a Rodney Harrison/Deion hybrid.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                        Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                        • Send PM

I had to go with Bosa. Tunsil will be gone and as much as I like Ramsey I just don't see #3 overall being a safety and possible corner We have a left tackle who when healthy plays at a high level. He just restructured to a performance incentive laden contract. Verrett, Flowers, and Haywood with Addae, Mager and the new guy should have secondary covered. I picked Bosa but I really think we are going to try hard to trade out. We will take a DL in whatever spot we go down to in first. We need some picks to juice up to late first or leap someone in 2nd to get a center. I'll let you guys speculate on the names.

Comment

Working...
                        X