1972 Dolphins - Can somebody please go undefeated?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cyberbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    I'm ok with it. I respect people who are principled and stick to their principles, even if I might not agree with them.

The larger issue to me is why in a world of true heroes - firemen, soldiers, police, teachers, countless other ordinary people who do extraordinary things for their fellow man - we would want to offer this honor to football players for winning a lot of games. Or actors for acting well in a film. That is what is upside down. And this President, more than any other I can remember (except maybe JFK), seems to crave interaction with famous people.

TG
    And why do the '72 Dolphins need a visit in 2013...? I kinda understand current teams (although I think the president should have MUCH better things to do), but teams from the past is kinda silly IMO.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
      +1. That was the other point of this thread. Doesn't the leader of the free world have more important things to do?
      Personally, I'd prefer he spend much more of his time doing things like this. Reduced probability of screwing things up any more than he already has.

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
        Yes, that was the biggest moral dilemma of my life. Eli or Patriots? No good choice.
        Cheatriots vs. Eli was a no brainer for me. The worst guy beat the the very bad guys.

Comment

Working...
        X