Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've always been the most tortured sports city. Lebron didn't change that. I mean - Cleveland is more tortured as far as weather, but most of us native San Diegans don't actually live in San Diego anymore. So it's not like we don't experience bad weather. It's 106 degrees where I'm at, and that's a relief from the last couple weeks when it felt like Satan had upgraded my air to Hell 2.0.

And how many San Diegans are tanned? Does the writer have native San Diegans confused with tourists? Most natives who still live in San Diego work their asses off in order to afford the ever-increasing cost of living. I mean - there are the rich carpetbaggers with daddy's money who can afford to lay around on the beach all day, but they aren't San Diego Chargers fans.

What does Teva-ed mean? Okay. I looked it up. Teva is a brand of sandals an other unnecessary footwear. Is that a thing in San Diego now? I haven't lived there for a while. I mean - I remember wearing flip flops (I still wear them), but I couldn't tell you the brand. Who spends money on brand-name footwear that you'd only put on to go from the beach to the car? I could see spending money on some good sneakers to play sports or go hiking. But sandals for the beach? I hope this writer is just clueless about San Diego and that isn't a thing people waste their money on.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-24-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

It's official, the Spani are losers. Top of the list losers. But winning at football has never been their priority. Winning at the bank has.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
        We've always been the most tortured sports city. Lebron didn't change that. I mean - Cleveland is more tortured as far as weather, but most of us native San Diegans don't actually live in San Diego anymore. So it's not like we don't experience bad weather. It's 106 degrees where I'm at, and that's a relief from the last couple weeks when it felt like Satan had upgraded my air to Hell 2.0.

And how many San Diegans are tanned? Does the writer have native San Diegans confused with tourists? Most natives who still live in San Diego work their asses off in order to afford the ever-increasing cost of living. I mean - there are the rich carpetbaggers with daddy's money who can afford to lay around on the beach all day, but they aren't San Diego Chargers fans.

What does Teva-ed mean? Okay. I looked it up. Teva is a brand of sandals an other unnecessary footwear. Is that a thing in San Diego now? I haven't lived there for a while. I mean - I remember wearing flip flops (I still wear them), but I couldn't tell you the brand. Who spends money on brand-name footwear that you'd only put on to go from the beach to the car? I could see spending money on some good sneakers to play sports or go hiking. But sandals for the beach? I hope this writer is just clueless about San Diego and that isn't a thing people waste their money on.
        He's clueless. I never even heard of Teva's, they might sell those at those overprice tourist trap shops at Mission Beach but nobody from here wears them, at least not enough to brand San Diego as "Teva'ed".

Comment

• Heatmiser
          HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

My favorite football team is in San Diego and all my other favorite sports teams are in Cleveland. So the top town for sports suffering won one for me and now I get to move down ONE spot to San Diego. Sheesh. This must say something about me. Glutton for punishment.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            My favorite football team is in San Diego and all my other favorite sports teams are in Cleveland. So the top town for sports suffering won one for me and now I get to move down ONE spot to San Diego. Sheesh. This must say something about me. Glutton for punishment.

TG
            My mom is a Jew, a native Clevelander, and a Chargers fan all my life. By Jewish custom, I'm everything my mother is. The trials and tribulations are eternal, but our resilience will win out.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
              My mom is a Jew, a native Clevelander, and a Chargers fan all my life. By Jewish custom, I'm everything my mother is. The trials and tribulations are eternal, but our resilience will win out.
              Thats a great tradition. #mazeltov
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                SLAM DUNK!
                • Jun 2013
                • East County San Diego
                • Bolt fanatic
                • Send PM

3 NFL teams that might go 0-16 this year

NO RESPECT I TELL YA!!!
                Last edited by BlazingBolt; 06-29-2016, 08:46 AM.
                migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍