• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Mike Riley

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.
  • JDA21
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

intense story, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Geezbolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Sun Valley, ID
      • Send PM

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
      intense story, thanks for sharing.
      Agree. Kudos to Ms. Tracy and to Mike Riley.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I'm glad Riley has turned into a human being; I had no idea what kind of an asshole he was. I figured out attacking women was a bad thing like maybe when I was 2 years old or so. How long did it take him to figure it out?

And, never mind Riley's response and the school's response. Where is the fucking law on this? Or did I miss that part of the story when rapists were locked away from us normal people and were subjected to thousands of hours of behavioral therapy?

This kind of story makes me feel like a dick for still watching football, but I'm glad I've limited myself to mostly just watching the Aztecs and Chargers. Oregon State can go fuck itself (not that SDSU is any better.)
        Last edited by Guest; 06-23-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Great story.
          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Has anything really changed? That Stanford dickhead got 6 whole months in county jail for raping an unconscious woman. And he'll probably be out in 2-3 months.

I dated a lot of women when I was younger and they all had sexual demons floating around in their heads.. Things like "I was giving blowjobs before I knew what they were." Hopefully things will change. Because it is not easy being a woman.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
              Has anything really changed? That Stanford dickhead got 6 whole months in county jail for raping an unconscious woman. And he'll probably be out in 2-3 months.

I dated a lot of women when I was younger and they all had sexual demons floating around in their heads.. Things like "I was giving blowjobs before I knew what they were." Hopefully things will change. Because it is not easy being a woman.
              Baylor and TCU as well. I'm hoping the Stanford incident will be the catalyst to change this bullshit rape culture around.

Comment

• floydefisher
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • siberiacuse, ny
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
                I'm glad Riley has turned into a human being; I had no idea what kind of an asshole he was. I figured out attacking women was a bad thing like maybe when I was 2 years old or so. How long did it take him to figure it out?

And, never mind Riley's response and the school's response. Where is the fucking law on this? Or did I miss that part of the story when rapists were locked away from us normal people and were subjected to thousands of hours of behavioral therapy?

This kind of story makes me feel like a dick for still watching football, but I'm glad I've limited myself to mostly just watching the Aztecs and Chargers. Oregon State can go fuck itself (not that SDSU is any better.)
                The victim dropped the charges.

To be honest, I like Mike Riley even less after this. He doesn't get no kudos for 'having second thoughts' about this. He shouldn't have had them....they should have been kicked off the team, period.
                sigpic

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

And nothing was ever in the paper about this when he was selected as HC of the Bolts. This was swept way under the rug.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
                    The victim dropped the charges.

To be honest, I like Mike Riley even less after this. He doesn't get no kudos for 'having second thoughts' about this. He shouldn't have had them....they should have been kicked off the team, period.
                    He did the right thing in facing the music unflinchingly by inviting her to speak but I agree with the sentiment that Riley deserves no kudos for this. It was the least he could have done for her. The good thing is this hopefully shines more light onto this problem.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                      He did the right thing in facing the music unflinchingly by inviting her to speak but I agree with the sentiment that Riley deserves no kudos for this. It was the least he could have done for her. The good thing is this hopefully shines more light onto this problem.
                      100%
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Geezbolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Sun Valley, ID
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                        I agree totally with you and "kudos" may not have been the best term to use. No question Mike Riley should have taken a stand on this from the beginning, but to his credit, and as you said, he did the right thing in inviting her to speak.

Comment

Working...
                        X