Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
    Has anything really changed? That Stanford dickhead got 6 whole months in county jail for raping an unconscious woman. And he'll probably be out in 2-3 months.

I dated a lot of women when I was younger and they all had sexual demons floating around in their heads.. Things like "I was giving blowjobs before I knew what they were." Hopefully things will change. Because it is not easy being a woman.
    well, Bill Clinton defined blow jobs for their generation and beyond- and they are NOT Sexual Relations! There was never any uproar over this from NOW or the other feminazi groups- so it must be the accepted norm and true. Carry on with the BJs ladies!
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Time to get one of these new non sexual blowjobs
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
        And nothing was ever in the paper about this when he was selected as HC of the Bolts. This was swept way under the rug.
        Lets not forget that he didnt rape anybody. Is he guilty of not dishing out harsher punishment? Sure he should of kicked those clowns off the team but he commited no crime. Lets see if the Stanford coach kicks his guy off the team.
        It wont be long til Riley gets canned by Nebraska. I think Pelini was a better HC and he got canned after a winning season.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 07-02-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Not surprised by any of that story. Well, maybe I'm surprised she managed to stay alive (a miracle she didn't drug herself to oblivion) to this point - and out of prison. I think if I was her I would have done everything possible to kill her rapists. Maybe even kill Riley as well for his dumbass insensitive remarks as a person in some degree of power over his players. Somehow none of that happened. A miracle if you ask me. She must have eventually went very deep within herself to let go of all that rage. Must have.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞