Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
      I'm ready. Why does preseason always coincide with me having to go back to work? I like how Mexican soccer does it. As soon as the championship game is over, the next season begins.
      Yeah but nobody cares about soccer lol.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
      225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st ➡️ 253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Yeah but nobody cares about soccer lol.
        I don't, but, in Mexico, the people care a lot about soccer. A Chivas-America game in Mexico City makes an NFL game seem like a croquet match between a couple of old ladies.

I actually think soccer is the most boring sport in the history of Earth. It's something a small child probably invented during the Stone Age. If it came down to just watching the athletes, I'd rather watch synchronized swimming or Tiddly Winks. But the fans - holy shit. Soccer fans, at least the ones in Mexico City (and I assume almost every big foreign city in the world) are insanely entertaining. When I attend, I'm not sure if I'm having the greatest time of my life or if I'm about to die. It's a roller coaster of emotions, explosions, boobs, noise, singing, butts, insulting, alcohol, fire, hugging, fucking, crying, praying, cursing, and potential violence. And that's just the ride to the stadium.
        Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2016, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

I guess it beats bull fighting or the lame event of running from them lol.
          11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
          35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
          37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
          66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
          69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
          100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
          110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
          140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
          181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
          225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st ➡️ 253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            I guess it beats bull fighting or the lame event of running from them lol.
            I can't watch bull fighting no matter how cool Ernest Hemingway made it seem.

I like watching bull riding though. I'm not sure there are people braver and tougher than bull riders. Never mind the danger of getting thrown from a bull and then gored - how does one maneuver one's gonads so they don't get repeatedly smacked by the bull's back?

And, with that message, I have won, or lost, the Internet. I've moved from Travis Benjamin's injury to a question about how not to get ball bashed by a bull.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• SDFan
              Woober Goober
              • Jun 2013
              • Dolores, CO
              • Retired
              • Send PM

I don't, but, in Mexico, the people care a lot about soccer. A Chivas-America game in Mexico City makes an NFL game seem like a croquet match between a couple of old ladies.

I actually think soccer is the most boring sport in the history of Earth. It's something a small child probably invented during the Stone Age. If it came down to just watching the athletes, I'd rather watch synchronized swimming or Tiddly Winks. But the fans - holy shit. Soccer fans, at least the ones in Mexico City (and I assume almost every big foreign city in the world) are insanely entertaining. When I attend, I'm not sure if I'm having the greatest time of my life or if I'm about to die. It's a roller coaster of emotions, explosions, boobs, noise, singing, butts, insulting, alcohol, fire, hugging, fucking, crying, praying, cursing, and potential violence. And that's just the ride to the stadium.
              :demonkid:
              Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                :demonkid:
                Nice!
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• bonehead
                  Undrafted
                  • Jul 2013
                  • TBD
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

I like watching bull riding though. I'm not sure there are people braver and tougher than bull riders. Never mind the danger of getting thrown from a bull and then gored - how does one maneuver one's gonads so they don't get repeatedly smacked by the bull's back?

And, with that message, I have won, or lost, the Internet. I've moved from Travis Benjamin's injury to a question about how not to get ball bashed by a bull.
                  Don't mess with the Bull young man.....

Victor Barrio becomes first professional matador to be killed in the ring in more than three decades.
                  Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

hahaha...My idiot brother actually went into the corral while a bull was still running around - it had already tossed its bullrider - and briefly got on the back of the bull. The bull didn't see my brother coming. Thank god for him. I think my idiot father sort of egged him on. Ed was only nine I guess. That could have turned out poorly.
                    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• chargerkdb
                      Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
                      hahaha...My idiot brother actually went into the corral while a bull was still running around - it had already tossed its bullrider - and briefly got on the back of the bull. The bull didn't see my brother coming. Thank god for him. I think my idiot father sort of egged him on. Ed was only nine I guess. That could have turned out poorly.
                      Was your Dad trying to get rid of your brother? It's a half ton of angry testosterone. Risk management tip of the day; don't fuck with anything that can throw Brock Lesnar around like a rag doll

Comment

• Grinners
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

While in the USAF I spent 10 years in Spain and also married a Spaniard, beautiful women they have, but that's another story.............................
                        Seen a guy killed there during The Running of the Bulls in a mid-size town called Torrejon de Ardoz which used to have an American Fighter Squadron assigned there years ago (since moved on). The bull horned him from the bottom of the rib cage and pierced his heart. Did not realize that he had died until later that day. The people that participate in the festivals help one another in those situations and they pulled him under the fencing as soon as it happened and got him medical care but it was too late.... They really know what level of danger exists in those situations but their respect for the bull to have some sort of ability to defend itself prior to being slaughtered allows them to continue the Bull Fighting and Running of the Bulls traditions, both spectacular events when witnessed!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X