• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeless simpson
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

it takes forever for this current regime to make changes when things aren't working (ex. Special teams last season with Jacoby....and now this season with Benjamin), there seems to be no adjustments during the game while the hc keeps talking about "we'll review the film tomorrow" (which some players say when getting interviewed too now)....which is similar to what Dean would say too, we won't make changes until we review until the end of the season, then nothing else actually happens.....

you have to admire how in sync the organization is on accountability

Comment

• SteveInCbad
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      I know, it is a toughy. Id really like to beat them.
      Rooting for the Chargers these days is a lot like running up to kick the football only to have Lucy pull the ball away.

You know it's going to happen, but you still try to kick the ball anyway

We should have another top 3 pick next year regardless of whether McCoy is fired or not, but I would love to see him gone just so someone is held accountable for this disaster

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
        Otherwise, this is a straight up lost season.
        Isn't it already, though? At least in terms of W/L. If you're talking in terms of player development, attitudes, etc...then yes, I agree. Short of "rooting for our team to lose," we have to be careful though, the last thing we want is some flukey wins by McNorv to save/prolong his tenure here.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡