• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
    And John will end up Head Coach at Indy. I called it Swapping Paganos last week. Then we can graduate to a Harbaugh after 4-6 more years of futility.
    I was more thinking that John survives another purge with Chuck at the helm. For "continuity's sake".

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
      I was more thinking that John survives another purge with Chuck at the helm. For "continuity's sake".
      The C word.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• SDFan
        Woober Goober
        • Jun 2013
        • Dolores, CO
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
        Yeah, that fits the Spanos MO, hold over the cat with 9 lives, and also force the GM and new HC to keep a Coordinator the Spanii loves even though we could do better. On the other hand it would conflict with the Spanos rule on nepotism in the coaching staff like when Marty wanted to hire Kurt- AND give John a pass on a defense that still can't tackle and makes mental mistakes and doesn't develop players after all his years coaching here.
        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Yeah, that fits the Spanos MO, hold over the cat with 9 lives, and also force the GM and new HC to keep a Coordinator the Spanii loves even though we could do better. On the other hand it would conflict with the Spanos rule on nepotism in the coaching staff like when Marty wanted to hire Kurt- AND give John a pass on a defense that still can't tackle and makes mental mistakes and doesn't develop players after all his years coaching here.
          Good point.

Comment

• Highboltage
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

And John will end up Head Coach at Indy. I called it Swapping Paganos last week. Then we can graduate to a Harbaugh after 4-6 more years of futility.
            Our luck John would go there and be very successful!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍