fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Another reason the NFL sucks

• Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

It wasn't the NFL, it was the HOF. Anyway, that's really cheap. I would understand if they didn't retroactively create jackets and rings for dead HoFers before Jackets and Rings were first introduced. I guess that means there was no jacket or ring for Junior Seau as well, but the family didn't make a big deal out of it.

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      It wasn't the NFL, it was the HOF. Anyway, that's really cheap. I would understand if they didn't retroactively create jackets and rings for dead HoFers before Jackets and Rings were first introduced. I guess that means there was no jacket or ring for Junior Seau as well, but the family didn't make a big deal out of it.
      From the article

The family of Ken Stabler will get the Hall of Fame (which is run by, among others, seven owners and Commissioner Roger Goodell) to do the right thing.

G
      Isn't that basically the "NFL"?
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

They do other things for HOF who died before entering the Hall. The provide a HOF grave marker and a few other things I can't recall them but they have what I thought was a considerate alternative for the surviving family.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

It's the NFL, don't get too crossed up with semantics, otherwise Doug Flutie should be in the "Pro Football" Hall of Fame for his CFL heroics.

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

So if Coryell ever gets elected is this how we want to see it go down?

Comment

Working...
            X