Clear All
  • Savage Lizard
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Big Bear
    • Self-employed property manager.
    • Send PM

Just score dummies!

Good god the play calling before the half stunk. The coaches are so fucking worried about milking the clock they stupid themselves out of a TD, and predictably settle for a field goal. The dude who sits next to me and I called the whole thing. We'll puss out and run, settle for a FG and then give them one back, if not a TD. BINGO!

If you score a TD and give them time on the clock, so what? Worst case they go down and get a TD too and it's a wash. But if you turtle up and settle for the field goal, and then go into the typical pussy defense at the end of the half they go down and score a TD anyway and you come out of the exchange -4. Our coaches are the biggest fucking pussies. I just wish we'd have the mentality of trying to beat teams instead of worrying about what they might do. McCoy is almost making me long for the days of Norv.
    Last edited by Savage Lizard; 11-07-2016, 08:56 AM.
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

The one thing about that last sequence of plays before the half - Rivers should have taken the sack on 3rd down instead of throwing the ball away as he was going down. That would have run 30-40 seconds off the clock and would not have left them enough time to score.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍