Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I wonder if I can go back and watch that, I stopped listening to those guys after both of them basically cried like little babies when Keenan was traded...I've always liked them but that pissed me off...
    Lol...I run into crybabies on this forum all the time...and I always make it back...
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

There were only 2 DTs taken after Justin. And none again until the 6th round. Its like there was a huge cut off after the top 10-12 guys and the rest. Not looking like a terribly deep class at DT. And its possible Hortiz felt the need to get one before the guys on his board were gone and miss out altogether. Maybe they wanted him to make it to the 5th i dont know...but it almost looks like he saw the writing on the wall and made the decision to get a guy high enough on their board because it ultimately was a huge need imo. Again not one DT taken in the 5th. A huge run in the 6th. He likely misses out on a DT if he doesnt get him there in the 4th. And if thats the case he projected right.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
        Outback Goon
        • Sep 2018
        • Australia
        • Send PM

thread title has OT not DT

Comment

• Jack Burton
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I wonder if I can go back and watch that, I stopped listening to those guys after both of them basically cried like little babies when Keenan was traded...I've always liked them but that pissed me off...
          I’ve watched them occasionally and stopped when the one guy Shoon was asked how he’s doing and he immediately started whining about having to pay California taxes for Seattle weather cause it was raining a lot. What a F’n crybaby. It rained. Oh noes.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
            thread title has OT not DT
            fixed.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Eboigbe stood out more than Braswell. Eboigbe is going to find some role as an Isaiah Buggs type guy. We know this already.
              5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Isaiah Buggs? I don't see the comp.

Buggs is a fire hydrant.

A late day 3 draft pick who has wandered around, spending one year on the Raiders scout team, before coming to KC.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by el_jefe999 View Post
                  Seems like a good scheme fit for what minter wants; strong against the run and pass rush upside. If Telesco made this pick I'd be scared of the reach but Harbaugh will be intimately familiar so I have faith.
                  Is there a DC/scheme that doesn’t like DL strong against the run with pass rush upside?
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                  X