• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Inman Love

He works his ass off and performs on game day. We need more players with his attitude.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.
  • vinabolt
    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
    • Feb 2015
    • Send PM

The expected improvement of Gordon and the unexpected emergence of Inman this season pretty much make our offense indefensible after Allen comes back next season.

We now have 4 difference makers that defenses must account for in the receiver corps, Allen, TWill, Inman, Benjamin, not to mention The Hunter. Stevie Johnson is aging but he should contribute some, too.

Also, Benjamin is kind of underrated and overlooked so far, although he doesn't actually catch that many balls, his on field present is being respect by defenses, they're afraid to get beat deep, so it opens up for everyone else.

I think if we can somehow sneak into the playoff, we actually can make some noise. This offense is scoring with consistency and the defense is due for a late-season good run by Panago-led defense. The defense always play well this time in the season. This year we have better players on that defense.

Rivers never have this great of a RB in his football career, high school, college, pro. His best RB in Bolts career was his first season as a starter with an aging LT, the last productive season of LT's career.

We can see how great it is today, TB defense respect Gordon so much that we just ran 4 straight times and then TWill got a long touchdown when their defense creeped up trying to support the run.
    Last edited by vinabolt; 12-04-2016, 04:48 PM.
    Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• RollingThunder
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Let's not get carried away here, Inman is a slightly above average receiver.

That being said, he's not a bad 3rd receiver option and certainly someone you want on your team. He's just not a game changer.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

He's had a couple of good games in a row but I agree, he is nothing special and wouldn't sniff the field aside from giving guys a breather if everyone was healthy.

Comment

• vinabolt
          Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
          • Feb 2015
          • Send PM

Game changer belongs in the Pro Bowl, he certainly not that. But he's one of those keeper that played well in his role.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

I'd rather have Inman than Benjamin or Johnson.

And I no longer want to draft a WR in the 1st that would take any of Inman's snaps.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• vinabolt
              Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
              • Feb 2015
              • Send PM

He has a good season. Not great but a good 50 catches season if he keeps this rate going. His role is being expands as the season went on regardless of the injury situations (other WRs/TEs out or coming back).

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              He's had a couple of good games in a row but I agree, he is nothing special and wouldn't sniff the field aside from giving guys a breather if everyone was healthy.

Comment

• RollingThunder
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                I'd rather have Inman than Benjamin or Johnson.
                No argument here but then again, that's not saying much with those two.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
                  Game changer belongs in the Pro Bowl, he certainly not that. But he's one of those keeper that played well in his role.
                  No, he certainly is not that.
                  11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                  35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                  37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                  66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                  69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                  100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                  110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                  140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                  181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                  225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• vinabolt
                    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                    • Feb 2015
                    • Send PM

Everyone knows he certainly not a game changer or a great player.

His current QB was on record explaining why he is a good, dependable receiver who runs good and accurate routes and is one of the players on the team that he can always count on.

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    No, he certainly is not that.

Comment

• BoltFan84
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

That interception was on Rivers, but it would have been nice if Inman used his size, overpowering DB to make sure he wasn't going to catch it.

It would be great that our big receivers, Inman and Tyrell, developed an intimidating demeanor to go along their imposing physical traits. A little bit of Anquan Boldin, if you will. Particularly Inman since unlike TW, doesn't have the speed to break away from defenders.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltFan84 View Post
                        That interception was on Rivers, but it would have been nice if Inman used his size, overpowering DB to make sure he wasn't going to catch it.

It would be great that our big receivers, Inman and Tyrell, developed an intimidating demeanor to go along their imposing physical traits. A little bit of Anquan Boldin, if you will. Particularly Inman since unlike TW, doesn't have the speed to break away from defenders.
                        Every time I post that I get reamed for defending Rivers bad throws, which I'm not trying to do.

Comment

Working...
                        X