• Show
Clear All
  • Savage Lizard
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Big Bear
    • Self-employed property manager.
    • Send PM

As much as I don't want them to go to L.A., they would probably be doing me a favor. Because I will NEVER be a fan of an L.A. team, much less one that shit on San Diego on the way out. I will just like individual players, fantasy football, and betting/pools.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
      As much as I don't want them to go to L.A., they would probably be doing me a favor. Because I will NEVER be a fan of an L.A. team, much less one that shit on San Diego on the way out. I will just like individual players, fantasy football, and betting/pools.
      We are on the same page here too.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• KNSD
        Registered Charger Hater
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

GO AZTECS!
        Prediction:
        Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
        Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
        Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Its a tough one for me. I moved out of CA 17 years ago but stayed deeply true thru the misery and joy. We slid down to hapless despite some competitive play...we cant close. The moving to LA potential is pretty high...im not as tied to SD anymore but I think we get a smart game readycoach that doesnt roll over like mccoy and it will spark my interest. I get the anti Spanii feelings. I think we have shit for luck too though...we cant field a real team with year after year of injury woes.

Sad...its a reality the team is a mess. Time for a new Sunday hobby?!

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
            Same here, I really love NFL football first and foremost and this weekend showed why

I watched a few games live and the rest condensed on Game Pass and there was some great football (Steelers/Ravens) and great individual performances (Rodgers / Ajayi)

If they move from SD I'm done with them I don't care if it's LA, Carson or Vegas. I have been in and out of SD for the last 40 years (currently out) and I think the Chargers are bound to the city anywhere else is just a bad imitation
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
              Same here, I really love NFL football first and foremost and this weekend showed why

I watched a few games live and the rest condensed on Game Pass and there was some great football (Steelers/Ravens) and great individual performances (Rodgers / Ajayi)

If they move from SD I'm done with them I don't care if it's LA, Carson or Vegas. I have been in and out of SD for the last 40 years (currently out) and I think the Chargers are bound to the city anywhere else is just a bad imitation
              Sad way for the NFL to leave SD.

Comment

• Parcells
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I haven't lived in San Diego since 2002. I'm a die hard Chargers fan and recognized years ago that the city was not interested in doing what it took to keep the team there. I've lived in other cities and seen how stadiums get built. I don't absolve the Spanos family, but I made peace with them leaving years ago. I've assumed for more than five years that they were leaving.

I'll stick with them. At this point it's rooting for laundry. But it's the laundry that was a major bond for my dad and I for years, until he passed away from ALS in 2009. It's the laundry that was the groom's cake at my wedding (I even conned my wife into going with Chargers colors for our wedding). It's the laundry that both of my sons came home from the hospital in.

I grew up in San Diego and still have family there, but I no longer consider it home, and I'll never again live there (or anywhere in California for that matter).

That said, I can't fault others, particularly those that still live in San Diego for washing their hands if the Chargers.

Comment

Working...
                X