• Show
Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Good post Rich....As far as a coaches demeanor I don't think that has as much to do with success as people think

Rich pointed out some of McCoy's biggest issues and you can add average game planning and no real vision or inventiveness in the Offense but things like not being able to adjust and shitty clock management builds distrust with the players and as any of us who have worked for a CEO, manager or Director/Supervisor who doesn't really know what they are doing things go to shit pretty fast and at the end of the day their management "style" doesn't have anything to do with it...we want our leaders to be competent

I think McCoy deserves another chance down the road, just like Josh McDaniel who made McCoy look like Bear Bryant in his first HC job
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

images.jpg
      You have been McCoyed!

The funny thing is that he will be hired as OC by the Bears and he will make Jay Cutler look like Montana....
      Last edited by foreigner; 12-27-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        Good post Rich....As far as a coaches demeanor I don't think that has as much to do with success as people think

Rich pointed out some of McCoy's biggest issues and you can add average game planning and no real vision or inventiveness in the Offense but things like not being able to adjust and shitty clock management builds distrust with the players and as any of us who have worked for a CEO, manager or Director/Supervisor who doesn't really know what they are doing things go to shit pretty fast and at the end of the day their management "style" doesn't have anything to do with it...we want our leaders to be competent

I think McCoy deserves another chance down the road, just like Josh McDaniel who made McCoy look like Bear Bryant in his first HC job
        I want Joshy as our next HC. How bad can it be? We had Norv and McCoy for almost a decade...

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
          [ATTACH]1142[/ATTACH]
          You have been McCoyed!

The funny thing is that he will be hired as OC by the Bears and he will make Jay Cutler look like Montana....
          Disagree, Cutler will make him look like an idiot's keeper.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Word is Cutler will be hitting the street anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X