• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Valid point. But Acee has been critical of McCoy, so it isn't all love and kisses. And McCoy is a first time head coach. No one really knows how he is going to ultimately perform. Norv, on the other hand, has a pretty well established track record and it doesn't back up any of the stuff I read in my newspaper. I think all the reporter did was read that Norv typically has a top ten offense and figured all that other stuff HAS to be true. And I keep hearing from just about everyone on radio and TV that Norv is the best play caller of all time. Any of you honestly agree with that? I was able to call out the plays he was going to run and I am just a guy who sits on the couch and watches football on TV.

TG
    The problem with judging Norv from his time here is he is simply just a mediocre head coach and not a good leader, which colors his role as an OC. He had some brilliantly called games in his time here. He also had some of the worst called games I have ever seen as well. But he were to concentrate just on being an OC, things might have been different here, especially with a better HC.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Meanwhile in Cleveland...

699822_320x180.jpg

Chud and Norv put their heads together
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

If that turtle retracts both heads to fast will it double-behead itself?
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Turtle Chunks logo:
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

The NFL move on and Norv stays in place.

I watching watching a college football show the other day and they were showing how college teams (Rich Rodrigues?) are lining up with two completely different offensive sets on the same play. Like a 3 wr group on the left going deep and taking the coverage with it and a power running set in the middle going to the right to keep the safeties in. Have fun defending these new offensive schemes..
            Last edited by Formula 21; 07-03-2013, 12:39 PM.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
            X