Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Chargers discussed on "The Ringer"

Robert Mays has the Chargers ranked 9th? 9th!
    Will the Panthers reemerge as contenders? Can Carson Wentz and Jameis Winston take the next step? And will last year’s disaster team make a run in the AFC?
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

This team is going to be good. Until the injuries hit.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Screeme
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I listen to his podcast. He's a big fan of Rivers, but is definitely well aware of our history of injury problems, as they bring it up pretty much anytime they mention the Bolts. Their ad for DirecTV even makes fun of his "having" to watch the Chargers once we've been decimated without Sunday Ticket.

That said.. I can see 9th, if we remain injury free AND our players are able to play to what they're capable of. That's a likely ceiling. We are probably a few depth challenges away from really challenging the elite.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

The DVOA ratings last year consistently had the Chargers in the top half of the league until the very end. If key players sustain an entire season, there is no reason not to make the playoffs. At the end the team only could put 2nd and 3rd team players on the field. Injuries are "no excuse" but I'd like to not even think about them for once.

Comment

Working...
        X