• Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Cleo Lemon looking good!

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

Wow Craig Ochs (Thats the other guy) won a World Bowl Title with Frankfurt in 2006

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

IF we don't draft anyone, then bring Clemons back and we at least have very good camp arms for the D to practice against. We might have to still find a backup by going through final camp cuts though.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Road cones are everywhere
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
            Gwynning_Spirit commented
            Editing a comment
            But how many of them are willing to ride with Rivers and watch game film?
        • Heatmiser
          HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          IF we don't draft anyone, then bring Clemons back and we at least have very good camp arms for the D to practice against. We might have to still find a backup by going through final camp cuts though.
          Clemons makes too much for that, Steve. That is why he was not re-signed.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Steve
            Steve commented
            Editing a comment
            He doesn't cost anything if you just bring him in as a camp arm.
        • Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Find a backup after camp cuts???? So u want our primary backup to not know the offense? Our backup is already on the roster IMO and camp will decide who wins the job.

Comment

• Steve
            Steve commented
            Editing a comment
            I think my point is that there are not a lot of choices.

If the backup is currently on the roster, then it is Jones. Which I am fine with. He is still the #1 option, like it or not. 6 years ago, he was redshirt freshman. He is still improving. He has only played in 3 games. He gets better with every rep. Everyone else seems to think that the Jones is not the future. That means we are going with Geno, and I really don't think anyone thinks he is the answer, even as a backup. Smith is a camp arm.

Even a high rookie is still learning the offense, on top of adjusting to the NFL. I don't think there is as much difference between a rookie QB and a younger vet off of another roster.

In a real pinch we can have Clemons back anytime we really need him. He is an old enough pro he still knows the O, and doesn't need much practice time. But if anything happens to Rivers, our season is sunk anyway.
        Working...
        X