• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Backstage: Chargers - 3/27/19 Offseason Chapter's Start

Episode 1: Pre-season, Mike Williams does yoga, Mike Pouncey, and Philip Rivers

https://www.facebook.com/backstagech...4588531422726/

I'm pretty sure you do need to sign into Facebook to see this. They are planning to do this for the entire season. Pretty good stuff.
    Last edited by Bolt-O; 09-07-2018, 07:07 PM.
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

That was great. Rivers is right - we have a great team on paper, now let's see how they do on the field.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Here's the schedule, will be bi-weekly, available by Facebook Watch, or Spectrum Sportsnet:

Plan how to watch the first behind-the-scenes documentary series about an NFL team to be aired in-season on a network.

It's on OTA as well:

Each chapter will also re-air Saturdays on the Chargers' local broadcast TV partner, ABC7 at 12:00am PT and on KFMB-TV at 10:30pm PT in San Diego. Off weeks will play the previous week's show.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Bolt-O commented
          Editing a comment
          The scene where he was meticulously unpacking, refolding and storing his clothes in his hotel room showed a lot about the man.
      • Rugger05
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Last edited by Bolt-O; 09-08-2018, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

I like Lynn as well....seems to know how to be a players guy but knows he has to coach and push his players.

We really have a great roster. I think TT has built a great team and deserves a lot of credit for his on paper work. Very excited how he has found talent and been patient...grabbing Pouncey was a stroke of luck and genius. Perfect fit...just stay healthy. Our WR core really looks special. Great mix of speed, size and skill...Mike W really will get a chance this year to show us why he was our #1 last year....he has that go get the ball attitude plus the size and speed to make a big impact. We have a lot of size on our WR roster.

Protect Rivers and this offense is going to do well. I feel a lot better with our OL this year. Lamp, Pouncey and Feeney on the inside I think is a solid core that should be better on protection and the run. Our tackles with Okung and Barky I think will serve well....Bark still the weakness but he is ok I feel. We have much better depth and youth on the OL in Ques, Schoefeld and Tevi...don't know Toner much.

I think the undrafted guys are great finds. Ekeler is a legit weapon like Woodhead and Newsome I think shows a lot of promise....both can catch and I think really add skill to Gordons role.

I so hope we come out ready to play to our potential tomorrow. I would like a few tricks up our sleeve as well. Andy will definitely throw a few in there to get his speed guys open. Id love to dictate the game to KC...come out testing their CBs but run it down their throats...attack Mahomes and take out their running game.

Can we get this game started? Cant wait till kickoff.

Comment

• BoltBacker
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Las Vegas, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            I like Lynn as well....seems to know how to be a players guy but knows he has to coach and push his players.

We really have a great roster. I think TT has built a great team and deserves a lot of credit for his on paper work. Very excited how he has found talent and been patient...grabbing Pouncey was a stroke of luck and genius. Perfect fit...just stay healthy. Our WR core really looks special. Great mix of speed, size and skill...Mike W really will get a chance this year to show us why he was our #1 last year....he has that go get the ball attitude plus the size and speed to make a big impact. We have a lot of size on our WR roster.

Protect Rivers and this offense is going to do well. I feel a lot better with our OL this year. Lamp, Pouncey and Feeney on the inside I think is a solid core that should be better on protection and the run. Our tackles with Okung and Barky I think will serve well....Bark still the weakness but he is ok I feel. We have much better depth and youth on the OL in Ques, Schoefeld and Tevi...don't know Toner much.

I think the undrafted guys are great finds. Ekeler is a legit weapon like Woodhead and Newsome I think shows a lot of promise....both can catch and I think really add skill to Gordons role.

I so hope we come out ready to play to our potential tomorrow. I would like a few tricks up our sleeve as well. Andy will definitely throw a few in there to get his speed guys open. Id love to dictate the game to KC...come out testing their CBs but run it down their throats...attack Mahomes and take out their running game.

Can we get this game started? Cant wait till kickoff.
            This is what I would l like to see from Lynn, an unpredictable play from time to time to keep other teams honest. Always look for innovative ways to get players in space. Don't want a gimmick Offense, just not predictable.

Comment

• JayShort21
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I am liking Lynn, too. But if we come out tomorrow and run the ball into a stacked box every 1st and 2nd down, he's OFF my list!

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                SLAM DUNK!
                • Jun 2013
                • East County San Diego
                • Bolt fanatic
                • Send PM

I thought Backstage Chargers was great, a taste of what Chargers Hard Knocks would be like. Really got me pumped for the season. Even a week 1 loss hasn't got me down.
                migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Charged4Life
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
                  I thought Backstage Chargers was great, a taste of what Chargers Hard Knocks would be like. Really got me pumped for the season. Even a week 1 loss hasn't got me down.
                  I'm not down on the season either. But if we play in week two like we did vs. KC then I'm getting worried. If you're a quality team then you learn from your failures and keep improving.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

I'd love to hear what our receiving coach had to say to the WR this weekend.

Comment

• Charged4Life
                      Charged4Life commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hopefully something like "Your hands are for catching the football".
                  • blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢