• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HollywoodLeo
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Clearly Badgley is a big step up from Sturges, even with the missed extra point last week in a game we lost by one point. I am concerned about his kickoff distance, especially given our ST propensity to self destruct - I fear a big return coming at the worst possible time. But the most recent activity in this thread is just to take shots at TT.
    I haven't been able to watch as many games. The kick off distance is a legit concern if he's not getting it that far. Kinda reminds me of Nate Kaeding then, albeit small sample size (hopefully without the playoff woes)

I'm not worried about the missed XP in a one point loss in the slightest. There were far more glaring issues in that loss than a missed XP

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I'd rather Badgley kick it out of the endzone, but if the strategy is to force the returner to come out into coverage, he's doing ok with that. He hasn't been tested at distance for his FGs, and they shouldn't rely on a K to win a game anyway.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

The Money Badger is our PK. I would expect our staff will continue to work with him on his flexibility and strength to be able to drive the ball better. This will continue now and through the offseason which should render results in progression weekly leading to big dividends. He makes kicks and has performed better on KOs as the season has progressed.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Rugger05
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Dan just missed another one for Minnesota....

Comment

Working...
          X