• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Tyrell Williams

We need to resign him and let Benjamin go. Right now he is our second best wr and our best deep threat. Question is does anyone think that Benjamin could have made the same catch as Tyrell Williams did and wrestle the ball from the defender for a TD?
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
    We need to resign him and let Benjamin go. Right now he is our second best wr and our best deep threat. Question is does anyone think that Benjamin could have made the same catch as Tyrell Williams did and wrestle the ball from the defender for a TD?
    LOL,Benjamin cant catch it unless nobody is around him. Id definitely let TB walk and if he isnt a FA which im not sure he is, id try and trade him.....or just cut him, he is near useless for us. Im sure somebody can use him. Dallas for one.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

TyWill is an accending player who will more than likely strike it rich with a huge payday in FA. He will net us a high end comp pick for 2020.
      MikeDub is a premier talent and pairing him with KA13 is the future. TyWill will hav3 to be replaced.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Im re signing TWill if I can. You cant have too many wr.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
          Im re signing TWill if I can. You cant have too many wr.
          Agree and if they can get him 4 years, between 25-30 mil id do it. Cant really see him getting more than that. Thats 7 mil a year. Keenan is getting 11 mil a year and he isnt Keenan.

Julio is making 9 mil per, Golden Tate is at 7 mil per, Kenny Still is at 7.9 mil per, Marvin Jones 7 mil, .....id think Tyrell is in that slotting , or lower. He has just the one 1,000 yard season.
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-15-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree and if they can get him between 25-30 mil id do it. Cant really see him getting more than that. Thats 7 mil a year. Keenan is getting 11 mil a year and he isnt Keenan.

Julio is making 9 mil per, Golden Tate is at 7 mil per, Kenny Still is at 7.9 mil per, Marvin Jones 7 mil, .....id think Tyrell is in that slotting , or lower. He has just the one 1,000 yard season.
            Id suspect wrs in general are due for a raise. Julio at 9 is a bargain. TWill gets better every year. Thats the key.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• charger1993
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Id suspect wrs in general are due for a raise. Julio at 9 is a bargain. TWill gets better every year. Thats the key.
              even tho i love twill, hes a replaceable wr, its not like he's a once in the life time or better than average receiver, i rather trade him before the deadline, and get a position we need, like a corner back, another safety, a dt to replace mebane and luiget, just to name a few, it qould make our lives so much easier of we got a starter at a position of need and qould free us up on draft day to make better picks.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

even tho i love twill, hes a replaceable wr, its not like he's a once in the life time or better than average receiver, i rather trade him before the deadline, and get a position we need, like a corner back, another safety, a dt to replace mebane and luiget, just to name a few, it qould make our lives so much easier of we got a starter at a position of need and qould free us up on draft day to make better picks.
                I wouldn't do that. So ok we trade him. For a CB? Are we weak there?
                Benjamin hasn't played but one game, and he isnt really much when he does play. What if Mike Williams or Keenan go down? Then suddenly our WRs are weak. Bad idea imo. I think a safety and a DT can wait til next year. Why weaken the offense now? We would just need to draft a WR instead or a DT or safety.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-15-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• chris9341
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Think about this we have only seen glimpses of how good Mike Williams can be. Imagine how good our wr corp can be when he starts hitting his stride. Imo we could have the best trio of wr's in the NFL.

Comment

• Rugger05
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

No way in hell you trade TWilll. Someone will over pay him next year and the Chargers get a comp pick in the 2020 draft. You cannot take that weapon out of this offense with Henry already out

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

A comp pick for a former UDFA is not much according to the double super secret method of valuing players.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                        Outback Goon
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Australia
                        • Send PM

Love TyWill play vs browns, but lets see him do it for a whole season without the bone headed mistakes first.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍