• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Amazing Lights out! That Cincy game in 2006 was memorable.

Thinking about Pittsburgh, our first 3rd quarter drive was 8 minutes and 88 yards. Basically bled out the 3rd quarter. If Haden makes that pick, instead of it popping up to KA thanks to the Steelers safety, we would probably lose that game. Play of the game for me.

Comment

• LIGHTS OUT
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Iowachargers View Post

Okay. Well you are required to attend the games for the rest of the season and all playoff games. SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!
      If our beloved Bolts return to Pittsburgh in January, I will also return....gotta keep the positive mojo going.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by LIGHTS OUT View Post

If our beloved Bolts return to Pittsburgh in January, I will also return....gotta keep the positive mojo going.
        I bet it won't be 60 degrees!!!

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Iowachargers View Post
          Reading through the game thread after the game last night, I must single someone out. Budsman was the only one who kept a positive attitude throughout the game. I too, was like all the others. Cursing and wondering why we can't get our shit together. Kudos to you budsman. Keep it up.
          :disco:

Comment

• KYBoltsFan
            THERE'S A GLEAM, MEN
            Generous Donor
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by LIGHTS OUT View Post
            I had the pleasure of attending this game and the 2006 comeback game in Cincinnati if anyone remembers that.

Cincinnati was up 28-7 at halftime and the fans were killing us....the difference there is that the Bengals kept scoring but the Chargers kept scoring more. Final score 49-41 Chargers: http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=261112004

Two historic comebacks and an amazing experience that I will never forget.
            I watched that game at a Bengals-heavy bar in Lexington, KY as the only Chargers fan. It was GREAT. Also GREAT to listen to the lame-ass Cincy radio team drone on feeling sorry for themselves in the car afterwards.
            NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED

Comment

Working...
            X