• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Also Trent Scott has been a pleasant surprise. He is not a polished great player but has been pretty encouraging as an udfa find by the telesco team.
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

I still suspect Lamps knee isnt right.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• HollywoodLeo
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

If it is the depression thing (which signing elsewhere makes me doubt) the only thing I can think is it's less pressure to perform for a team not in the playoff hunt than he had here and that may be why he's ok playing in Arizona the rest of the year. If that's the case then good on him. Gotta take care of yourself first, especially when dealing with that crap.

If the suspicion of him basically pitching a fit for not starting is true then screw him because we don't need that kind of cancer in the locker room anyway.

Comment

• Big Dog
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
          If the suspicion of him basically pitching a fit for not starting is true then screw him because we don't need that kind of cancer in the locker room anyway.
          I think that is it ... that would explain why he left and why we would let him go and also why he would be able to still play for Arizona ...

That said I like Barksdale and I wish he could have stayed and been part of the team this year ... we really have a shot

Comment

Working...
          X