• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rugger05
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Finishing games

One thing about this team is the way the have won the close games in the end. The D came up big on the two point play against the Titans. I was impressed with Rivers on the four minute drive to close out the Pittsburgh game. As much as I love Rivers I feel he gets too excited and does something stupid in pressure situations (the end of the Denver game is a perfect example). Even though it wasn't a long FG it was nice seeing a kicker hit the game winning FG as time expires.

• like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
    One thing about this team is the way the have won the close games in the end. The D came up big on the two point play against the Titans. I was impressed with Rivers on the four minute drive to close out the Pittsburgh game. As much as I love Rivers I feel he gets too excited and does something stupid in pressure situations (the end of the Denver game is a perfect example). Even though it wasn't a long FG it was nice seeing a kicker hit the game winning FG as time expires.
    I think this is what AL has done more than anything. Brought a toughness, being calm under pressure, accountability, and EXPECTATION that we are going to win.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    😂