Anyone going to the Denver game December 30th?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Anyone going to the Denver game December 30th?

just checking if anyone going to the game, any tailgates, etc. I haven't been to a game since NOrv was still HC I think. Now living in CO and never been to Denver yet so might be interested in road trip for this game if it has playoff implications.
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

I have considered it but I don't think I will be able to make it happen. I have been to multiple games in Denver (including the Hocculi game) and each time there is a big Chargers tailgate party beforehand that is put on by a local. Can't remember his name but he usually advertises it somewhere. One year, (I think it was the Hocculi game), there were hundreds of people there but it was weird, we went into the stadium and we were the only Bolt fans we could see anywhere!

I have discussed our story with that game, the Donkey fans and all on this board before so I won't bore you again!

My most recent trip there was the Thursday night game in '14 when Gates broke the team TD record. I swear the Bolts have lost the last ten games or so that I have been to!
    Last edited by UtahBolt; 12-10-2018, 09:13 AM.
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡