In it to win it Bolts at Chiefs Game Day Thread (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Screeme
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

Im not worried about the road either. It just feels weird that both teams with the same record would be in 2 entirely different positions.. 1 is the 1st seed the other the 5th. I get it if there's a game off. But the same record. Idk its just weird.
    I'm less worried about the road games (This team has proven to be mentally tough.) But I think the Bye could be important to us. There's no telling about Keenan's injury, Ekelers, Gordon's. Mebane's situation. Even if they come back before the season ends, a week of rest to heal up before the playoffs would be very nice!!

Comment

• chargerkdb
      Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

That Gentleman is how Champions close out a game. There is a gleam!

Comment

• SDFan
        Woober Goober
        • Jun 2013
        • Dolores, CO
        • Retired
        • Send PM

^^This^^ Chargers have gone 1 and done twice after bye weeks and home field advantage in playoffs. At least they don't have Slit Boy at PK anymore.
        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
          All I am going to say this time is that I hope for a better second half. Rivers needs to stop his KC shit shows, the O line needs to figure this out, The D needs to maybe stop giving them 5 yards every 3rd play. CUT THIS SHIT OUT AND WIN THIS FREAKING GAME!!!!!!!
          So they cut the shit out and won the freaking game!!!!

Comment

• foreigner
            Tom Telesco is gone
            • Sep 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I am guilty, both tonight and against the Steelers of thinking it was over! It's my coping mechanism, built from years of being a Charger fan!
            Come on, I am just like you but I quickly have learnt that this team is very, very, very slow in the first half, I watch quietly the first half.

Comment

Working...
            X