• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RTPbolt
    Charger Fan till the end
    • Jun 2013
    • North Carolina
    • Send PM

The net here is there are plenty of idiots/criminals that support every team. They will drink to excess and feel like any behavior is ok when they get emotional. Trust me there are Charger fans that i would not feel safe around because they have loose to no morals. We cant judge any team or their fans by the actions of these screwed up people. They will incite a crowd and mob psychology suddenly pops up and now out of 60,000 people 300 decide after drinking too much that launching projectiles to voice their emotion is ok. These people probably should be banned for life from attending games. Its difficult to police/enforce though. Ive been to Oakland and had things theown at me in the restroom...these people WANT to fight to prove their teams superiority...pretty sick people.

I think in the future they will be able to video all these people and track them down and pull their tickets. Use facial technology to recognize perpetrators to deny access. I cant say i trust bringing my kids to a lot of venus for NFL games. The NFL will suffer if they cant deal with it. Look at football overseas...its crazy that people are killed going to games. Its not the norm but it happens. This isnt a specific team issue at all. A Charger fan will do the same thing that KC did at some point soon.

off my soapbox

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

I wonder if that Raiders fan fan that stabbed a Chargers fan at a game is out of jail yet.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        I wonder if that Raiders fan fan that stabbed a Chargers fan at a game is out of jail yet.

Comment

Working...
        X