• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinabolt
    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
    • Feb 2015
    • Send PM

I wasn't sure who to give the gameball to between Money Badge, Ingram or Bradley, or the whole defense. But Ingram game clinching fumble recovery did it for me. Legendary game by him. NE sure will double-team him next week and they'll execute this better than BAL today. He spinned out of many double-team today. I think they did it out of reaction, not from gameplan, because the way they double him was kind of sloppy, the execution weren't sharp and you can tell that it was probably not from many practices or proper scouting on how to double-team this X guy the right way. Will be different next week in NE. They'll gameplan to double-team him. Time for Bosa to shine next week.

Bradley deserve the gameball too, brilliant, genius-like, Belichick-like gameplan from him, replace all LBs with DBs.

Money Badge consistent and ice-cold kicking on a windy day was what put points on the board. Without those points we would go home today.
    Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• chargerkdb
      Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

There was ZERO penalty there. Not sure what the zebras were looking at.

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Yeah, that's almost like an ump assuming an out at 2nd-doesn't even see the play yet calls it and usually gets it wrong.

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

That late holding call on Okung was flat out terrible.
          Sadly it wasn't even the worst call.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Coachmarkos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • SoDak
            • Technology Director
            • Send PM

the worst call, honestly, was the facemask on Ekeler that wasn't called. That was atrocious. It was the first point of contact. he just hit him in the head, and grabbed his facemask.

And Romo and Nantz didn't even mention it.
            "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Panamamike
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              New Englands defense is not as good as Baltimore by a long shot so i hope our offense can get out of its funk its been in the past three weeks.
              Funk. Ok....but we just put up a td over their avg pts allowed and left a ton of opps on the field...ahem...3rd down and goal facemask.
              Tough swirling conditions today....25-30 mph gusts. We played a perfect game for 3.75qs.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
                the worst call, honestly, was the facemask on Ekeler that wasn't called. That was atrocious. It was the first point of contact. he just hit him in the head, and grabbed his facemask.

And Romo and Nantz didn't even mention it.
                The PI ON ALLEN when he got flattened and chuckrf OB onto his ass inside the 10 was also atroicious. U can make contact when the qb is out of the pocket but....NOT WHEN THE BALL IS IN THE FU*KIN AIR!!! even romo had that one pegged .

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
                  I wasn't sure who to give the gameball to between Money Badge, Ingram or Bradley, or the whole defense. But Ingram game clinching fumble recovery did it for me. Legendary game by him. NE sure will double-team him next week and they'll execute this better than BAL today. He spinned out of many double-team today. I think they did it out of reaction, not from gameplan, because the way they double him was kind of sloppy, the execution weren't sharp and you can tell that it was probably not from many practices or proper scouting on how to double-team this X guy the right way. Will be different next week in NE. They'll gameplan to double-team him. Time for Bosa to shine next week.

Bradley deserve the gameball too, brilliant, genius-like, Belichick-like gameplan from him, replace all LBs with DBs.

Money Badge consistent and ice-cold kicking on a windy day was what put points on the board. Without those points we would go home today.
                  U must be having a tough time deciding who to cheer for. Your constant man love for all things patriots may cause an internal struggle. Let it go for a week and just embrace the Bolts . F THE PATS. I respect their legacy, but this is not the same Patriots.
                  If we get any pressure and dont turn over the ball we win going away. Tom is always the wildcard, but we are a better team across the board. More physical too.

Fwiw.... I think the colts beat the chefs too. Chefs need to get pressure....and wont just like hou vs colts oline. Their weak secondary and porous run d will be left swinging in the wind.

As much as the nfl doesnt want it.....the .AFC CHAMPIONSHIP will be played in a 23k soccer stadium

Comment

• Vermstyr
                    ACEofSPADES11
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mass
                    • Send PM

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues