• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Funk. Ok....but we just put up a td over their avg pts allowed and left a ton of opps on the field...ahem...3rd down and goal facemask.
    Tough swirling conditions today....25-30 mph gusts. We played a perfect game for 3.75qs.
    It wasn't near that windy. Ave wind was 13 with gusts to low 20's and when they showed the wind on a FG attempt it was 2.8 mph at that point. We havent passed well for three weeks and havent run well for three weeks. I know two of those were against Balt, but one was against Denver's suspect run defense.
    just want to see the offense play better.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-06-2019, 03:10 PM.
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
    225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st ➡️ 253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Maybe his best game as a Charger.

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

enough said.

Last edited by Bolt-O; 01-06-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Boltster
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Baltimore, MD
          • Send PM

I was in the upper deck and the wind wasn't bad at all. Outside the stadium prior to the game it was windy as hell. Seemed like it eased around kickoff!!

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

It wasn't near that windy. Ave wind was 13 with gusts to low 20's and when they showed the wind on a FG attempt it was 2.8 mph at that point. We havent passed well for three weeks and havent run well for three weeks. I know two of those were against Balt, but one was against Denver's suspect run defense.
            just want to see the offense play better.
            Gusts my friend.....not sustained winds. Had A friend (Raven fan so not a friend today...lol) at the game. The wind was constantly swirling and changing direction. Calm in moments and gusts as high as 28mph. He said he thought it would be the X factor. It wasn't.

balt avg 17 pts a game against. Finished with best scoring D, best run d, quality pass D top 5? and redzone D. Were u expecting 30+ pts...( call the facemask and we likely DO score 30. ).

Comment

• vinabolt
              Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
              • Feb 2015
              • Send PM

LOL at you.

U must be having a tough time deciding who to cheer for. Your constant man love for all things patriots may cause an internal struggle. Let it go for a week and just embrace the Bolts . F THE PATS. I respect their legacy, but this is not the same Patriots.
              If we get any pressure and dont turn over the ball we win going away. Tom is always the wildcard, but we are a better team across the board. More physical too.

Fwiw.... I think the colts beat the chefs too. Chefs need to get pressure....and wont just like hou vs colts oline. Their weak secondary and porous run d will be left swinging in the wind.

As much as the nfl doesnt want it.....the .AFC CHAMPIONSHIP will be played in a 23k soccer stadium
              Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltster View Post
                I was in the upper deck and the wind wasn't bad at all. Outside the stadium prior to the game it was windy as hell. Seemed like it eased around kickoff!!
                Perhaps....but down in the field it was swirling and gusts. Which is why kicking their is not easy and why Tucker has been so remarkable......until today.

He did say field level died down second half. First q and into second was a nightmare. Shifting all the time.

Caveat...this is second hand info from a ravens uber fan at field level. He may have also been building it up a bit to fuck with me.

Comment

• vinabolt
                  Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                  • Feb 2015
                  • Send PM

Who owned Chargers history FG playoff record? Not Carney, not Keading, it's Money Badger.

To think of it, we've gone like half of season without a real kicker.
                  Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Gusts my friend.....not sustained winds. Had A friend (Raven fan so not a friend today...lol) at the game. The wind was constantly swirling and changing direction. Calm in moments and gusts as high as 28mph. He said he thought it would be the X factor. It wasn't.

balt avg 17 pts a game against. Finished with best scoring D, best run d, quality pass D top 5? and redzone D. Were u expecting 30+ pts...( call the facemask and we likely DO score 30. ).
                    Wasn't expecting that but if you don't think the Offense is off lately then I don't know what you been watching. Even Melvin Gordon said they are out of sync.
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-06-2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Panamamike
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Wasn't expecting that but if you don't think the Offense is off lately then I don't know what you been watching. Even Melvin Gordon said they are out of sync.
                      And the post above yours, the guy said the wind wasn't that bad and he was in the upper deck.
                      I acknowledged that fact. So u think the wind upoer deck is the same as ground level? Interesting......

Comment

• Boltster
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Baltimore, MD
                        • Send PM

Perhaps....but down in the field it was swirling and gusts. Which is why kicking their is not easy and why Tucker has been so remarkable......until today.

He did say field level died down second half. First q and into second was a nightmare. Shifting all the time.

Caveat...this is second hand info from a ravens uber fan at field level. He may have also been building it up a bit to fuck with me.
                        I honestly didn't see the flags on the goal posts moving too much. It seemed pretty calm. Plus they closed the four corners in with 4 vertical scoreboards. They used to be open, so that might have helped as well

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

I acknowledged that fact. So u think the wind upoer deck is the same as ground level? Interesting......
                          Wasn't there, neither were you lol

Comment

Working...
                          X