X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Feeney was inconsistent. He had some decent plays, some lousy ones. Being in the same room with a new quality vet OG and vet OL coach w/championship experience should help reduce errors, improve reads/technique.
    Correct answer IMV.
    Under the Oculus
    Bolts D Destroys

Comment

• Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I think Dan is going to be our OC this season with Forrest as OLG.
      I think Qberry will be better than Dan. Just draft Cushingberry

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          I'd like that!
          Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

Comment

• Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            How much realistically do we have to give up for watson?
            Extend bosa henry and allen
            trade a 6th for WR kenny stills
            TE jordan reed
            OT jason peters or cordy glenn
            DE jadeveon clowney or markus golden
            CB daquenze dennard or dre kirkpatrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorgecasas10 View Post

How much realistically do we have to give up for watson?
              I don't think it will be that much. I would give them next years first and thats it. by the end of this season he's going to be expensive. So try $35 million per year. Getting even a first would be a great deal for the texans.

Comment

• We would need cap relief.
                Currently HOU does not pick until @ #40.
                They would like Derrick Brown.
                They start an UDFA at JACK LB after trading Jadaveon.
                Nwosu is about ready to step up for us.

Therefore, proposed trade...

Melvin Ingram, Tyrod Taylor, #6, #37, #71
                for Deshaun plus #111 & #240.

We get to double dip in round four at RB, WR, OL, EDGE, DB for Cover 3, you name it.

#151, #186, #220 & #240 can be used to address our other depth issues. There is plenty of juice.

What do you think, Mr. Bill ?
                Under the Oculus
                Bolts D Destroys

Comment

• Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                  We would need cap relief.
                  Currently HOU does not pick until @ #40.
                  They would like Derrick Brown.
                  They start an UDFA at JACK LB after trading Jadaveon.
                  Nwosu is about ready to step up for us.

Therefore, proposed trade...

Melvin Ingram, Tyrod Taylor, #6, #37, #71
                  for Deshaun plus #111 & #240.

We get to double dip in round four at RB, WR, OL, EDGE, DB for Cover 3, you name it.

#151, #186, #220 & #240 can be used to address our other depth issues. There is plenty of juice.

What do you think, Mr. Bill ?
                  Well i hate to give up our 1st , 2nd and 3rd and we are dealing with O'Brien. We can fleece him better than that. Agree with the players given up though.

Throw in Tevi as they need OL and take back our 2nd. Or 3rd but need one back. We dealing with a GM worse than Jerry Jones.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-25-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Well if hate to give up our 1st , 2nd and 3rd and we are dealing with O'Brien. We can fleece him better than that. Agree with the players given up though.

Throw in Tevi as they need OL and take back our 2nd. Or 3rd but need one back. We dealing with a GM worse than Jerry Jones.
                    I am focusing on what we have with Watson.

A young, veteran MVP candidate QB.

Restructure would be needed additionally, and with Keenan.
                    Under the Oculus
                    Bolts D Destroys

Comment

• Originally posted by Charge! View Post

I dont care about Cam's injuries...... injuries are not his problem. His problem is a me-me, look at me, selfish attitude, bad decision making, and a very inconsistent arm as far as accuracy is concerned.......He has NEVER been a great QB....... Cam would be the worst possible QB option for the Chargers......even oof he were free!!!

Cam is a perfect fit for the me-me selfish LA/hollywoood glitzy lifestyle...... but not for a football team that wants to win.....

Chargers are rebuilding with a rookie QB and Taylor is the perfect bridge QB to start until Tua is ready......

I would love to see Cam Newton land in NE so he can cause that team to truly melt down and bellycvheat will either go crazy ore cut newton sometime during the dseason....... Cam would make patriots very beatable.......
                      so not only are you willing and wanting to trade up for Tua…. you've got no problem w/his injury history as we!! ??
                      6) OG Tristan Wirfs, 23) OC Cesar Ruiz, 112) NT Leki Fotu, 151) LT Prince Tega Wanogho, 186) OG Jon Runyan, 220) SR Aaron Fuller * RB Carlos Hyde, LT Jason Peters

Comment

• Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I’ve consistently called to add @ NT - i disagree that a big ugly is no longer useful in the modern era. I just dont think anyone is going to offer a 6th for Feeney. I’ve also watched him for 3 years. I think teams over-value their 6th pick and think they’ll pick a great gem despite the record of success for 6th rd picks.

I know nothing about Mr Johnson yet ... Sac State, drafted in 7th and waived by Lions In camp, picked up in Dec ... thats about it. He’s big but i don’t know if he can move, strike, hit, or even hold his ground. Tell me about him ...
                        don't know much of anything 'bout PJ, and have yet to find motivation to go suss him out, and.... hopin' you recall that eye have been right there w/you (if not leading the charge), post Jamal, to get us real NTs over the years.

and just think eye/we've seen enough of Feeney, and would like to be in the habit of trying to recoup some draft capital for some of these players, and make some executive decisions when it's time to move on, and to learn how to amass double digit draft picks for a change.
                        6) OG Tristan Wirfs, 23) OC Cesar Ruiz, 112) NT Leki Fotu, 151) LT Prince Tega Wanogho, 186) OG Jon Runyan, 220) SR Aaron Fuller * RB Carlos Hyde, LT Jason Peters

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I think Qberry will be better than Dan. Just draft Cushingberry
                          agree w/the first part/sentiment, albeit would prefer Ruiz rather than Cushberry, and Jolt....

wondering if your sig is who you like or who you think the Chargers will draft ??

for a guy who disses/dishes on Herbert so much.... a bit surprised to see him @6 for you ??

Comment

Working...
                          X