X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Here's a surprise for you - I really don't need you "fixing" my posts. I type what I think about a subject. If I want to know what you think, I'll send you a note and find out ahead of time what I should say. But, the thing is, I type my thoughts, which may or may not be your thoughts.
    Lol....you can fool around with your forum brothers and sisters Topcat...but better tread careful with Dad!

My 2022 adopted Bolts...

#17-Zion Johnson OL Boston
    #195-Jamaree Salyer OL Georgia

"Guards are people too...."-Tom Telesco

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Lol....you can fool around with your forum brothers and sisters Topcat...but better tread careful with Dad!

Yeah, Topcat - pick on me! (Ok, too easy … sorry, I’ll se if I can up my game )

Comment

Lol....you can fool around with your forum brothers and sisters Topcat...but better tread careful with GRANDPA !

There, fixed it for ya!
        Nunc Coepi
        No excuses
        LFGSD

Comment

• Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

There, fixed it for ya!
          OUTSTANDING!!!!

Comment

And don’t mess with diehard fanatics (fans) with an uptight positive slant on things. They don’t wanna hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I'm happy to give a pass to anyone, people make mistakes, I'm just doing my best to analyze the mistakes as a fan
              every single coach we have/we've ever had knows more about football than I, but that can't be the justification for questioning their ability to do their jobs.
              Its an elite business, do you feel confident that JL is an elite OC? Good enough?
              he might be good enough but it wouldn't shock me if Staley decides he's not by the end of the season.

And the Horvath thing is not crazy either! Haha
              Just saying, he's a big powerful athlete that might be more effective than Ekeler, freeing him up to threaten the boundaries more.
              Spiller needs touches too.
              I like your new signature.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              “I need football.”

Comment

• Here’s to the suddenly improving Trey Lawrence hitting a brick wall (Mack, Bosa and the secondary).

Comment

• What is up with JCJ's ankle? I thought it was supposed to have healed by now, he played against KC. He's starting to remind me of Bryan Bulaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    What is up with JCJ's ankle? I thought it was supposed to have healed by now, he played against KC. He's starting to remind me of Bryan Bulaga.
                    Disappointing. Surgery 2 weeks prior to the season to address “soreness”. Nothing structural. Remove an extra bone? Now soreness persists. He got paid and ankle still sore. Supposedly born with that extra bone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Disappointing. Surgery 2 weeks prior to the season to address “soreness”. Nothing structural. Remove an extra bone? Now soreness persists. He got paid and ankle still sore. Supposedly born with that extra bone.
                      I think what he means is…what is up with JC!!? Wasn’t that a minor surgery to improve his comfort level? Staley’s giving the guy some rest this week…huh? It’s still early in the season, but JC hasn’t shown up yet, in all respects.

Comment

• Herbert rested today, Friday. You know why? He’s gonna play against the Jags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...Lombo = Lynn 2.0 when it comes to game decisions...
                          Agreed.
                          A don't throw it to the guy who is gassed and asked to come out
                          B it's first and goal from inside the 5
                          C too dangerous of a call and Everett proved me right, once from Cook last year against NE was enough

Comment

Working...
                          X