• Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I think its the opposite. NFL settled because they did have a smokin gun. They have won every other lawsuit brought against them. Dont know how much he got and really dont care. Glad the NFL is held accountable for SOMETHING. I didnt care for the kneeling but to keep him out of the league for it when many others are still playing that kneeled is wrong.
    His kneeling did not keep him out of the league. If he played like Montana I guarantee you he would have been on a team. But to have a guy who plays like crap, is lazy and does not want to work at his game but wants to be paid like a top starter, then add the kneeling to it. What team would want to spend all that money against the cap then have to clean up his mess and deal with all the off the field issues and deal with a locker room cancer only to have him not be able to beat out your random back up? Its simple if he were a good player he would have had a job.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

His kneeling did not keep him out of the league. If he played like Montana I guarantee you he would have been on a team. But to have a guy who plays like crap, is lazy and does not want to work at his game but wants to be paid like a top starter, then add the kneeling to it. What team would want to spend all that money against the cap then have to clean up his mess and deal with all the off the field issues and deal with a locker room cancer only to have him not be able to beat out your random back up? Its simple if he were a good player he would have had a job.
      He a lot better than some QBs that had jobs in the league so imo thats bullshit. He is a lot better than Geno, Weeden, many other backups and better than Keenum and better than most of the QBs that will be drafted high in this coming draft. But everybody has their opinion.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

He a lot better than some QBs that had jobs in the league so imo thats bullshit. He is a lot better than Geno, Weeden, many other backups and better than Keenum and better than most of the QBs that will be drafted high in this coming draft. But everybody has their opinion.
        I watched his last few years in SF and he is not a lot better than any backup QB, he sucks as bad as any backup QB. Teams learned how to defend him and he was lost. Add in the nightmare distraction and it makes zero sense to add that to any team.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I watched his last few years in SF and he is not a lot better than any backup QB, he sucks as bad as any backup QB. Teams learned how to defend him and he was lost. Add in the nightmare distraction and it makes zero sense to add that to any team.
          I watch every game his last year up there asai swas there too and they were on TV every week. He came in after his shoulder was healed and he wasn't great but his offensive line wasn't great either and as we know any quarterback that has a bad offense line is not going to be great,... look at Eli.
          Eli's better than he has shown but he has a horrible offensive line. He is certainly better than CJ Beathard who lost his back of job to Nick Mullins.
          I'm not defending Colin Kaepernick at all for what he did but he is certainly better than a lot of quarterbacks that got signed to teams in this league.

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

He may be a tad better than some of those you mentioned but you missed the rest of my post. The guy is a locker room cancer, he will polarize your fan base with his baggage. For a team to put up with all that trash he better be the next Montana or Marino. No team, I repeat no team will put up with his baggage and all the drama that goes along for a #32 rated QB among 32 starters in the NFL . That is why no one signed him.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

He may be a tad better than some of those you mentioned but you missed the rest of my post. The guy is a locker room cancer, he will polarize your fan base with his baggage. For a team to put up with all that trash he better be the next Montana or Marino. No team, I repeat no team will put up with his baggage and all the drama that goes along for a #32 rated QB among 32 starters in the NFL . That is why no one signed him.
              No I read it. I didn't see anyone say he was a bad team mate or say he was a cancer. He did what he did and got banned for it while others did the same and still had and got jobs. Plain and simple.
              Id rather have Kaep than Geno fucking Smith. But I also get he probably wanted starter money. I don't know. He was ok with Harbaugh, got worse with Chip Kelly
              If he were in this draft he would be a first round pick from his college play. Probably the first to third QB off the board. That's just to say this class isn't that good.

Comment

Working...
              X